GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Incosiderate people that can't park

ahuang1983

Kanoneweiß
Man!!!

i just brought my car to my 2nd maintenance today and they reported 2 minor damage that i did not notice.

The parking lot where i work, are full of cars all the time. It is so annoying that some cars park so close to you:mad:
Once, this stupid old car parked so close to me that i cant even get into my car and i had to wait till the guy to come back. I could not bitch at the person cause it was an super old lady. Another time this stupid big truck parked behind me with a distance of like 2cm, and i am sure he must bumped into me. Although there was no mark on my bumper but how can someone park exactly 2cm away while he parks backward and cant really see my car.

It is so frustrating because i take care of my car so well, yet all the minor scratches i got are from random cars. I cannot really do anything about it because there are no camera.

Sorry, just felt like to rant:frown:

Monkeykungfu

Go Kart Champion
I know the feeling... I won't park in the parking lot at my office unless I can get a spot at the end of the isle next to a curb so I can park super close. If I can't find one of those spots, I parallel park on a little street next the office that kinda goes to nowhere & gets no traffic. I work at a construction office & dumbass superindentants always want to park their big ass trucks about 6 inches from the other cars.

utekineir

Banned
it happens,

and then when you park in bumfuck to be away from everyone half the time you come outside to find someone parked right next to you.

dpham00

Modérateur Emeritus
if you have a GTI, just use the back door (hatch).

SoNgMaN

I Void Warranties
this is why to me it's a transportation appliance. when it breaks get it fixed or replace it ;)

phatrabbit

Blow me! HA!
I hate that too... Its true, a car is an appliance, but I still like to keep my isht nice.
When I had my Altima, I was parked in front of Wal-Greens waiting for this chick I was seeing. Well, this elderly guy pulled up next to me in one of those big boats--a Grand Marquis or something. He opened his driver's door and hit the side of mine pretty hard...stared me down like 'say something you young punk!' and then walked into the store... No excuse me or anything. I was drop jawed for like the next 10 minutes...

njfast07

Go Kart Champion

I was parked alone when I left. The entrance to the mall is to the right of my car. it was REALLY windy that day, and I wanted to park with enough space between me and the next car, but still not have a terrible walk. 5 spaces was apparently not enough for this shit mobile. they needed to take the time to back in next to me.

krische

vdubber in training

I was parked alone when I left. The entrance to the mall is to the right of my car. it was REALLY windy that day, and I wanted to park with enough space between me and the next car, but still not have a terrible walk. 5 spaces was apparently not enough for this shit mobile. they needed to take the time to back in next to me.

Wow, and they even took the time to back in.