GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Interest in GB rotors for 18ZL home made BBK

Goshawk

Passed Driver's Ed
Exactly. I'd love to see a set of Racing Brake rotors on the front and back of this kit. Can do either size, but 17z is lighter. Same rotors for 18z and 17z out back.

Who is doing your calipers? Cost?

-P.

swfloridamk6

Go Kart Champion
Exactly. I'd love to see a set of Racing Brake rotors on the front and back of this kit. Can do either size, but 17z is lighter. Same rotors for 18z and 17z out back.

Who is doing your calipers? Cost?

-P.

I dont think RB will bolt up to my hats,,?.

here is my hats:
?

LUI@ADS

Ready to race!
I am talking to RB about the 17zl rotors.

Let's start an interest list:

RB will make the rear if there is enough interest.

Your hats won't fit the RB rings since RB's are center mount.

LUI@ADS

Ready to race!
It would be up to RB to designate the size of the rear.

They wouldn't do anything to fit anyone else's setup aka (xolaque) rear BBK setup. Ultimately that is their decision. I am just their VW/Audi dealer.

They would most likely make the OEM rear size.

Goshawk

Passed Driver's Ed
The Hats John made requires the rings to be to his spec. I have the brackets and hats already. If Racing Brake is going to make hats and rings that work with the 17z and bracket combo, I'd go for it.

Count me in for 17z front and rear. They are 330mm all around.

-Pete

swfloridamk6

Go Kart Champion
It would be up to RB to designate the size of the rear.

They wouldn't do anything to fit anyone else's setup aka (xolaque) rear BBK setup. Ultimately that is their decision. I am just their VW/Audi dealer.

They would most likely make the OEM rear size.

Well for the xolaque kit, the rear rotors are exactly the same, if it would fit his hats, it should be no problem. Also the hats are an option with his kit. One could just get the brackets and then get these RB hats and rotors.

Of course, first one needs to talk him into making it again. Last he told me, he was not doing it now. Thats why I shopped for a used one.

Goshawk

Passed Driver's Ed
Well for the xolaque kit, the rear rotors are exactly the same, if it would fit his hats, it should be no problem. Also the hats are an option with his kit. One could just get the brackets and then get these RB hats and rotors.

Of course, first one needs to talk him into making it again. Last he told me, he was not doing it now. Thats why I shopped for a used one.

I can talk to him about it, if there is enough interest.

-P.