GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

iPhone Case

mcomora

Ready to race!
I'm looking for a new case for my iPhone 5 but I don't want a candyshell/lifeproof/otterbox like everyone else. I was wondering if anyone knows where I could get a case with either Interlagos cloth inlays or at least something similar? That would be sick!

mcomora

Ready to race!

mcomora

Ready to race!
So after a few weeks of stalling and research, I found a website that will make a custom case relatively cheap ($27 shipped). I started with a picture of the Mk6 interlagos pattern I found on Google Images, and on top of that I downloaded the "GTI" badge font and put that along the bottom. Lastly I shopped a small VW logo where the Apple logo would be underneath the case. Overall I think it looks great. Let me know if any of you would like to order it so I can send you the image file.

mcomora

Ready to race!
Looks really nice! What website are you using to get the case?

I think I'm going to use VistaPrint. The next cheapest option is CaseMate who is willing to do two cases for $45, but I have no need to order two cases.

mcomora

Ready to race!
I mean dhgate.com

Hm. Just looked around on there and most are required to buy in bulk. So if we could get a group buy going I'd definitely be into that, but unless we could get a good following (10 or so people willing to buy one) I'm probably just going to buy one on my own from VistaPrint.

Tiggy1

Go Kart Champion
love the case. might switch gti to golf. let me know how it comes out

mcomora

Ready to race!
Update: turns out I was missing out on a 50% discount! $17 shipped.