GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Is it normal that the GFB DV+ still beeps?

Joe_Mama

Autocross Champion
Beeping beeping beeping... Whistling whistling. You get what I mean, get off your high horse
I don't get what you mean at all because they are two different sounds and you just corrected someone and told them it was beeping not whistling.

Ps you suck

Thumper

Autocross Champion
I don't get what you mean at all because they are two different sounds and you just corrected someone and told them it was beeping not whistling.

Right? I just got a Karen level tongue lashing for daring to address the WHISTLE instead of the nonexistent beeping.

So yeah, I'm out......good luck with your BEEPING.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Yeah I watched the video. It’s normal as shown in this nice graphic from Unitronic

1607902831957.jpeg

Beep, whistle, howl whatever you want to call it. If you do not have the latest rev DV you can try that. I never got any resonance with my GFB DV+ with the stock turbo bit some people do.

Did you use the spring with the DV+. Maybe try removing it.

Blakcard

Autocross Newbie

Ps you suck
:ROFLMAO::LOL:

BudgetPhoenix

Autocross Champion
Thankfully my full length IE/BSH Frankenstein intake doesnt make the beep/whistle/howl with a stock DV or a GFB DV+ but I was wondering for those who have a pesky one that wont go away I wonder if slightly adjusting your intake tubing is enough. Like maybe loosening the turbo inlet coupler and pulling out the intake like 1 or 2 cm or slightly rotating the tubing is enough to change the harmonics of the piping where you don't get the sound anymore. Idk just a thought.