GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Isla Vista shootings

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
I doubt anyone would have assumed armed violence from his previous behavior, it wasn't all the at out of the ordinary.

No, I know that, but he should of been monitored a bit more carefully. The second that video was seen by his parents, he should of have been arrested and brought in for mental health.

nakenyon

Go Kart Champion
If those wingnut bozos who came into Chipotle armed are allowed access to firearms, why is it surprising that he would have access to them?

This is true.

No, I know that, but he should of been monitored a bit more carefully. The second that video was seen by his parents, he should of have been arrested and brought in for mental health.

Well, they don't really arrest mental health patients. They are involuntarily committed until they are no longer a threat to themselves or others.

oehawks3

Ready to race!

If you read the article, you would have seen that his parents did report him and sent him in to be interviewed. The police saw no threat.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
There's an astonishing number of kids in NOVA who don't like the flavor of the silver spoon in their mouth.

MBorVW

Go Kart Champion
If you read the article, you would have seen that his parents did report him and sent him in to be interviewed. The police saw no threat.

The police have blood on their hands here. Very sad. They really dropped the ball.

trev1342

Go Kart Champion

Saw no threat? He repeatedly stated that he wanted to annihilate the girls in that house.

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
i have friends that attend UCSB, live in the area and some even dorm there. Im very happy to hear they are all okay. My prayers go to the families that lost lives

That is freaking horrible. It's really scary because one of my dream schools is UCSB. It is also disclosed that his family lives in woodland hills, and that's near where I live. It sucks that people have to do these kind of things. It's devastating because he didn't get what he wanted he had to go on a killing rampage. :/
UCSB is a straight up party school. i know this through first hand experience. just go there on Halloween night lol. amazing campus. half decent UC school, but make sure you have your priorities set straight, or else youll get no where by attending UCSB.

I also believe the shitfuck that did this attended moorpark college for a little bit.
Mycros!!!

Where is he???
BRUH.
Let's not forget the important thing in this story.

He drove a BMW.
he dressed like a BMW driver too.
Aren't drive-bys just a daily thing in CA? Just a big deal #becausewhitepeople.
nah, but stupid BMW drivers are a daily thing in CA.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
I'm at page 101 on his "manifesto", and v-dubbin you ain't lying about his intelligence. I can't believe what I am reading here.

PrayforMojo

Go Kart Champion
Clearly the only solution to this is more guns, we need to arm the sororities and people walking at night to prevent this. One citizen hero with a cc permit would have ended this right away. If everyone had a gun this would never happen.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
Clearly the only solution to this is more guns, we need to arm the sororities and people walking at night to prevent this. One citizen hero with a cc permit would have ended this right away. If everyone had a gun this would never happen.

:lol:

Dubvee

Go Kart Champion

What's that? I can't hear you over the gun bursts of freedom. Stay jelly canada. My autocorrect doesn't even capitalize that shitty country.

PrayforMojo

Go Kart Champion
What's that? I can't hear you over the gun bursts of freedom. Stay jelly canada. My autocorrect doesn't even capitalize that shitty country.

I can't understand you over the whistling sound your only two teeth make when you speak.

Dubvee

Go Kart Champion
Sad but true. Hoping to get a new set from this free health care I hear we're bout to get.