GOLFMKV

It will become something...

Vwfreak1

Go Kart Champion
Rear fog light is officially installed!

Please ignore the dirty car.

xHeartcoreboyx

IceCream GTI
Looks beautiful, though, sorry to disappoint you guys, but white is the fastest.

Scientist say white is the colour of light so when a Candy White GTI is moving it must be moving at the speed of light! It is also theorized that no object can move faster than the speed of light therefore White GTI's are the fastest colour.
I leave this opinion up for debate. :threadjacked:

CW GTI on road at speed

Oh damn... too fast for camera to pick up image!

tehHooligan

Ready to race!
Looks beautiful, though, sorry to disappoint you guys, but white is the fastest.

Lol thats dumb. UG is beautiful, especially just after getting detailed. So deep and sparkly.

sixten

Passed Driver's Ed
Sounds like a healthy list of mods. Can't wait to see which coilovers you choose, and what kind of drop you plan. Considering the good taste you've shown so far, the drop will be tasteful as well. Cheers from another CSG 4-door owner :w00t:

Vwfreak1

Go Kart Champion
Sounds like a healthy list of mods. Can't wait to see which coilovers you choose, and what kind of drop you plan. Considering the good taste you've shown so far, the drop will be tasteful as well. Cheers from another CSG 4-door owner :w00t:

Coilovers are already bought;) I got some ST's I have to wait for spring to install them, snow is coming anytime now:yikes:

Cello8619

I was wondering where did you get the rear fog light from? Were you able to just buy the drivers side hatch tail light only to get the rear fog light, or did you have to buy the entire set?

Vwfreak1

Go Kart Champion
I was wondering where did you get the rear fog light from? Were you able to just buy the drivers side hatch tail light only to get the rear fog light, or did you have to buy the entire set?

I bought the left inner part. You can get it at tmtuning or oemplus. I was lucky enough to source mine from eBay.

Vwfreak1

Go Kart Champion
Another little update:

Got some Nokya yellow bulbs in fog lights, installed some PIAA Hyper White for the rear license plate lights and will install the Lamin-X as soon as temperatures comes back to normal-ish.

Vwfreak1

Go Kart Champion
Update...

Summer mode includes: Audi Y Spoke wheels, Continental Extreme Contact DW, Magnaflow CBE and ST Coilovers.

xHeartcoreboyx

IceCream GTI
How do you like the ST coils? i was really tempted to buy them, but someone is having constant noises with them, which turned me off.

PS nice work so far, the wheels look stunning!