GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

It's A Wrap!

EastKingZ

Ready to race!
Started wrapping cars as a side job and wanted to share with you guys my wrapped GTI and a wrapped Golf R I did with a friend. Enjoy!

http://imgur.com/a/q99qg

That looks great, wish you were closer! How long does an entire car take? Are all wraps the same or are there different materials and do prices differ when selecting color? Thanks!

Gti For Me

Go Kart Champion
Nice work

dAT_Sloth

Ready to race!
Looks great!

ribtits

Passed Driver's Ed
That looks great, wish you were closer! How long does an entire car take? Are all wraps the same or are there different materials and do prices differ when selecting color? Thanks!

When I first did my car it took about 3 weeks. Working almost all day on the weekends and a couple hours on the weekdays. I've gotten A LOT faster now especially with 2 pple doing the car from start to finish haha.

The solid color wraps are around $500. If you want specially printed wrap they are more expensive and range in price (For example Paint Splatter costs $800).

And thanks for the compliments guys!

THMotorsports

Ready to race!
Hella solid job on the wraps. I could utilize your services if you weren't on the east coast. They look good though man.

mikeleemk6

Go Kart Champion
When I first did my car it took about 3 weeks. Working almost all day on the weekends and a couple hours on the weekdays. I've gotten A LOT faster now especially with 2 pple doing the car from start to finish haha.

The solid color wraps are around $500. If you want specially printed wrap they are more expensive and range in price (For example Paint Splatter costs $800).

And thanks for the compliments guys!

Not $500 with labor right? The material cost more than that.

mikeleemk6

Go Kart Champion
Yea the $500 is the estimate for the cheaper material haha. If I only charged $500 for the wrap I would be making negative $/hr :laugh:

Hahaha I figured. All depends on the material really too.I use 3m 1080 and its only 564$ for a whole roll (75 ft) and you definitely don't need 75 ft for our cars lol.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
Hahaha I figured. All depends on the material really too.I use 3m 1080 and its only 564$ for a whole roll (75 ft) and you definitely don't need 75 ft for our cars lol.

You wrap cars aswell?