GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Its been a long time coming. RAI 3in Turbo Back Exhaust Clip

FNR32

Ready to race!
Edit. I see now what the "Round thingy" is. It's one of the ends of the mounting brackets pictured here.

FNR32

Ready to race!
Review coming soon. My area was hit pretty hard with the recent string of F4 and F5 tornado's we've had in the south last week, trying to pick up the pieces but i hope to have the review done this week for sure. Teaser shot.

FNR32

Ready to race!
Those are the slip fit connectors for the tail pipes. They can be routed up so they can't be seen. I just have them down because im still playing with the pipes every so often.

Kevmaughan

Passed Driver's Ed
FNR32
Where do you live? I live in Pelham and I'm thinking about purchasing this exhaust and would really appreciate an opportunity to hear it if you aren't too far away (I'm in Pelham).

FNR32

Ready to race!
FNR32
Where do you live? I live in Pelham and I'm thinking about purchasing this exhaust and would really appreciate an opportunity to hear it if you aren't too far away (I'm in Pelham).

Im in Trussville but I work in Homewood. Every Weds (when I can) i head out to a weekly beer dirnking/tasting at a place called Pleasure is all Wine in Pelham right by the bowling alley. If you're free tonight after 4 you'll find me there until at least 6-7.

Kevmaughan

Passed Driver's Ed
FNR
I can't make it today but I'll try next week. I know the store you are talking about. Hope the rookie cops aren't hanging around after its over!

MKVelocity

Ready to race!
Received mine today, had it sent to a friend's since no one was going to be home at my house due to conflicting work scheds, great packaging improvement :)

Shipping as well was super fast, but then again im not too far as im from ny, basically overnight. Shipped yesterday and got it today.

Hopefully getting it installed this weekend.

FNR32

Ready to race!
Planning on getting more photos and a sound clip tonight.

It sounds great, it's hard to put into words really, hopefully the video will do it justice.

mikeh61

Ready to race!
Planning on getting more photos and a sound clip tonight.

It sounds great, it's hard to put into words really, hopefully the video will do it justice.

can't wait. im ready to get an exhaust but im still a bit unsure on what to go with.