GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

K04 Gti vs 2013 Mustang GT 5.0 (2Rounds)

GTi Guy1

Ready to race!
So AS PROMISED ,after installing my APR Carbonio CAI

here is my race with the new Mustang 2013 GT 5.0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-usyvvKIe00&feature=youtu.be

First Round roll 80 km/h
Second Round 60 km/h

the guy was not a sport he let off twice after I passed him
with a car distance. I still got those bad tires if the traction control was on
I can see that I get wheel spin going to 100 km/h .

Enjoy ..​

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
lol wow, ego getting crushed at its best. How do you guys perceive ford over there? Funny we see hondas as imports in usa, but over there technically ford is an import. shame the mustang had lil peen syndrome.

GTi Guy1

Ready to race!
Looked like he was running an auto. Too funny he lets off when he gets pulled lol

He was on MT , but i think that he was a bad driver .
And as i heared from couple of mustangs owners , roll 60 km/h is bad for them

GTi Guy1

Ready to race!
lol wow, ego getting crushed at its best. How do you guys perceive ford over there? Funny we see hondas as imports in usa, but over there technically ford is an import. shame the mustang had lil peen syndrome.

Mustangs are very respected here and over rated actually , i hate that people brag too much about how much the new mustang is powerfull and no other car can beat it . It was my target

iGTI1

Go Kart Champion
Mustangs are very respected here and over rated actually , i hate that people brag too much about how much the new mustang is powerfull and no other car can beat it . It was my target

That's cool but I wouldn't describe the 5.0 as "over-rated" maybe not refined but not over-rated

fkshtup

Ready to race!
Your ko4 is like 900whp lol. You need to step your game up and go chase those UG cars.
Nice kills!!

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
since ive had my car, people i dont know always compare it to a mustang its annoying. "How fast is it compared to a mustang?", "is it like mustang fast?" "mustang has like 400 hp how much do you have?"..really annoying seeing as im only stage 1. that fast mustang reputation is brutal. i wouldnt mind a mustang 5.0 if i wanted a brutally loud straight line rocket. If youre buying a mustang 5.0 and keeping it stock youre doing it wrong imo

turbor850

Ready to race!

Probably not, car is bone stock with an "ok" driver who got beat by a modified, lighter car with 40 less hp. I wouldn't think twice about it, it's a solid 110 car with a good driver.

He was on MT , but i think that he was a bad driver .
And as i heared from couple of mustangs owners , roll 60 km/h is bad for them

Good run as usual, try with a better driver and a more fair roll next time!

GTi Guy1

Ready to race!
Probably not, car is bone stock with an "ok" driver who got beat by a modified, lighter car with 40 less hp. I wouldn't think twice about it, it's a solid 110 car with a good driver.

Good run as usual, try with a better driver and a more fair roll next time!

Hehe i tried both 60 and 80 km/h but i must race another mustang 5.0

And its more than 40 hp less xD about 100 hp less lol