Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Subaru

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Lotus

Votes: 15 57.7%

• Total voters

fairladyz_gt-r

Go Kart Champion
As you guys might know I am a huge Lotus fan and is saving for an Exige, but recently a lot interesting choice has pooped up what would you guys choose any why?

This will be my fun car.

Lancia Delta Integrale Evolution II driven for about 5000km (3000miles) for sell at 50,000USD in this exact color

Subaru S203 5000km completely stock for sale at 100,000USD this color

Or stick with my dream car? Lotus Exige s240, a gently used one is hovering around 40~45 k (Persian Blue is a must)

Last edited:

KingOfJericho

Go Kart Champion
Subaru seems just slightly overpriced...

I've also owned an Exige and owning one is not all it's cracked up to be. It's a great car to drive but not to own.

tasteofink8733

IlluminatiBilderbergNWO
Lancia Evo ftw. SOOOO SICK.

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
I voted Lotus based on the fact that I assume it's your "keeper" car (or track car), and not a daily driver. They're fun as hell to drive. But I wouldn't recommend it if it's going to be your daily driver.

fairladyz_gt-r

Go Kart Champion
The Lancia and suby are both located back at home in Thailand, if I recall that suby was close to 180,000usd when new. Then again a gallardo cost about a milion dollar

and yup this will be my fun car

Volkswagging

Don't Hate, Inseminate
What do you do to get a 50k car as a "fun" car? On topic, I vote for the Lancia because it would be a real head turner. I don't know anything about it but it looks like an old school rally car to me, so that's a plus.

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!
While the Subaru S202,3,4 and now 5 are great cars it is pointless to spend the money on one when you can build a much more capable STi for less...

The Lancia is awesome... but the Lotus will be more rewarding to drive.

fairladyz_gt-r

Go Kart Champion
Okay, seems like everyone agree the S203 isn't really that worth it...but damn man Lotus VS Lancia!?

I know for sure I need to keep saving!!!

fairladyz_gt-r

Go Kart Champion
Lancia is a lot more fun, it all comes down to what you want. Sporty or more of a histric but fun at the same time. The Lotus can be fun but its still a Lotus at the end of the day, but a Lancia will allways stand out the most.

Damn either way, I know I have to go back to living off 10 dollar a day!:thumbsup: