GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

LED tail lights next group buy??

Elmexicano

Ready to race!
Depending on my financial at the time, I am interested in the next group buy! These of course would be for "R" style rear LEDs....

Yea the "R" style LED tell me about it I have an R and it has the normal taillights what a failure. I need to get these ASAP

ltldevl

Ready to race!
I'm in for GB (OEM only) Dark Red with Adaptors.... I was even thinking of getting my own VAGCOM :)

Last edited:

darkxghost

Ready to race!
I would be VERY interested for OEM LED tails WITH adapters :)

edit: cancel that, just ordered..

Last edited:

inc55

Go Kart Champion
I would be VERY interested for OEM LED tails WITH adapters :)

edit: cancel that, just ordered..

wow you guys are spending 750+ when you can wait a bit for the next GB or just pay 415 to get the EXACT same thing minus the stupid HELLA brand. People need to understand that companies that sell parts to manufacturers sometimes end up selling the same product (unbranded, or rebranded) at a lower price to make an extra profit. Too see so many people being so stubborn ,as if the "replicas" will break as soon as you get them, is amazing. There isn't anything complex here that is being replicated. Some molded plastic parts which are sealed just as well as "OEM" and some simple circuitry to power the LEDs. I can understand not wanting to buy a chinese knockoff of an iPhone but we are talking about Plastic and LEDs people.