GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Let's See Your Intake/Engine Bay

mattttt

Go Kart Champion
Jose clamp it man

Will do, gonna pick up a clamp for the filter and a cap for the washer fluid reservoir to delete the neck. I removed the last sticker I still had on the surround and love how it looks without the stupid little breather now

mustache rash

Go Kart Champion
Looks really clean without the stickers.
Stupid question: do we need those stickers for anything or is it fine removing them?

mattttt

Go Kart Champion
Looks really clean without the stickers.
Stupid question: do we need those stickers for anything or is it fine removing them?

Not a stupid question at all. The one on the far right concerns emissions so I was a little weary about that one, but all the others are pointless. I went ahead and took a chance but there didn't seem to be anything of any real importance on them.

Jaber

Modero
Cleaned the bay's on both cars.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429406371.169558.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429406386.685907.jpg

Sent from my iSuperior, expect typos, mathematical errors and inaccuracy.

nafljhy

Go Kart Champion
I ripped out the hose but I'm a little confused on how to connect the filter now.. Hose clamp? The two parts don't really mate up since my APR breather filter is the same size as the inlet:

I also found this thread deleting the SAI all together. I really want to go this route to ditch the other hose and further clean up my bay but reading "permanent CEL" really skeeved me out

i've got it ripped out. I've just attached a filter at the end of it. took apart the hose to get the barb. the Neuspeed mini filter that comes with their pflo will fit right on it.. iirc. i'm using an ITG filter

Edy.Ct

Go Kart Champion
Installed my new EvoMS intake a few weeks ago. I need to clean up my engine bay though.
Next step next month: 3" downpipe & Stage 2 Revo tune
I'm also considering getting a TTS engine cover

kern417

Go Kart Champion
Installed my new EvoMS intake a few weeks ago. I need to clean up my engine bay though.
Next step next month: 3" downpipe & Stage 2 Revo tune
I'm also considering getting a TTS engine cover

it's weird seeing an fsi in a mk6 gti. you should remove the oil neck so it's not sticking up like that if you do plan on staying without an engine cover.

POPSMK61

Ready to race!
Yes, 4" all the way to the turbo

I was running surge protection to 5200 rpm in this video

It spools much louder in person :)

That is insane!!!! Boost gauge can't even hold your boost. Surprised that the hose don't pop off!! Just awesome!!!