GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Long Island mechanic

Dan GSR

Autocross Champion
I have lots of experience with both the mk6 and mk5 platform which is very similar. If anyone needs help with installs contact me. If you need vagcom adjustments I can do that as well.

Also own a fender roller if anyone has an aggressive stance/ wheels

on a mk6 I have installed but not limited to:
Coilovers
Springs
Shocks
Boost Gauge
Downpipes
Exhausts
Swaybars
Brake pads
oil change
Intakes
diverter valves

on a mk5 which is very similar, I've installed also:
intercoolers
lsd
big brake kit
aftermarket radios
subwoofers
dsg transmission fluid change
bumpers
lips
tail lights

I basically do everything except paint

Best way to reach me is to post here or pm me.

Mr.Alex

I Got That 6.
Thumbs up for Dan, Rolled my fenders a while back.

I've known Dan since 2002-2003. Back then I was driving an RSX and the only way to get Koni yellows to fit was to cut the stock struts and insert. I wouldn't have gone to anyone else. Dan has been doing this stuff for a VERY long time and even though we lost touch after I sold my RSX fate met us up again when we both purchased MKV's. He has been the premier local mechanic for GolfMKV and I'm glad to see him still wrenching on the MKVI's.

Bump for a great guy and a fantastic mechanic!

Sean R

Ready to race!
Dan does great work! He installed my Springs and VAG-com tweaks. He is the man to go to

2010GTI4me

Go Kart Champion
Dan did an awesome job on my H&R Touring Cup Kit install! He worked with me to schedule a time that was good for me on the weekend. Once I was at his house, he had the car up on jack stands and got to work immediately. He knew exactly what he was doing like he had done this a hundred times before (probably because he has!!!) and had it done in a little over an hour or so. He was even so kind as to setup a little waiting area for me, haha. Awesome guy and great installer!!! You will not be disappointed!

JP MKVI

Ready to race!
Bump for Dan. He installed my K04 and intercooler yesterday. Thing is a beast now! :happyanim:

Edmvdub

Ready to race!
Any one know where DanGsr is located? What town? And also the best way to contact him.. I pm'd but nothing yet

Praxus1

Passed Driver's Ed
Hay Dan
I am New to the VDub Seen and could use a hand with some VAG-com tweaks

PooLeArMor

Go Kart Champion
he also installed a Timing belt and Clutch on my MKV