GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Low RPM Hesitation

Purerock Racing

I think you need a Vagcom. It applies to US cars and I did it but it didn't do anything for me. Gonna see if a stratified tune fixes it if not then :iono:

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

so you went into the ECM settings and changed the parameter for the throttle body to the Direct* type setting and it didn't do anything... :iono:

smanierre

Autocross Champion
so you went into the ECM settings and changed the parameter for the throttle body to the Direct* type setting and it didn't do anything... :iono:
I didn't change anything, I just forced an alignment through vagcom

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

aw6141

Go Kart Champion
I'll have to try the tb alignment on VCDS to see if it fixes it on my car. My main issue is I need to pull out of an intersection and it just falls flat and then also get the surge and hard wheel spin everyone else has. Doesn't seem to be a middle ground and it is almost dangerous as it feels like if it cant move on its own power someone is going to rear end me.

I thought it was me not being able to adapt to the southbend drop in disc or me just being a bad driver, but I've had the clutch since 2013. Been tuned around the same time, and thinking about just going back to stock if it means this lag goes away. The inconsistent throttle hesitation Im getting makes me hate autocrossing and just driving it that it just sits in the garage.