GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

McDowell's black widow build

havocsrt

Ready to race!
Agency Power rear diffuser came in

Had to trim a little off of some of the tabs, other then that it looks great.

"Black Widow" showing off her new panties.

havocsrt

Ready to race!
After installing the Frankenturbo and flashing the map....my cam tensioner went on me and jacked things up. Ordered an endoscope that hooks to my phone. Gonna scope the engine through the plug hole and see how bad the damage is. Its 1 of 3 possibilities:

1. Full engine replacement
2. Valve or Cylinder head replacement
3. Tensioner and timing chain.
replacement only

havocsrt

Ready to race!
OBDeleven came in today. I can finally do some coding and tinker with some settings.

havocsrt

Ready to race!
The Flow Designs splitters i ordered are here. I must say, the quality of these are amazing, very impressed. Well worth the money and the wait.

havocsrt

Ready to race!
My cam tensioner went out and caused my timing chain to jump 7 teeth.....valves hit the piston head in at least cylinder #2. Not sure if there is pistin damage or not. Replacement engine is in....got it for a decent price, but found that the block is cracked, so now seeing if i can just use the cylinder head from it, on my old block, if there is no piston damage of course....fingers crossed. Good news is the guy i got it from will refund me money if i cant use any of it and half if the cylinder head can be used on my original engine.

havocsrt

Ready to race!
Got things back together and im really liking how that engine bay is looking now. Just need an IE intake manifold, black with red emblem.

havocsrt

Ready to race!
New exhaust tips (not a fan, changing them again), LED tails and license plate light kit installed, Stratified and Franken T decals attached.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk