GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

McQueen's Frozen Waffle Thread with Pole

Which Frozen Waffle is Your Favorite?

• Total voters

McQueen77

Banned
Alright, I love frozen waffles. Love them. Particularly the Eggo brand. Can't really back some of the other, lesser brands.. Sort of like buying Peter Pan peanut butter.. Eggo is king. There are many Eggos but I roll only with the big 3: Homestyle, Buttermilk, Nutrigrain. I don't do any of the fruit flavors or chocolate chip or anything. Straight up frozen waffles.

I eat those bastards by the dozen on a weekly basis. Eat them like toast. Frozen waffle, butter. Done. I've made sandwiches with frozen waffles - amazing. Ever had a cheeseburger on a frozen waffle? A BLT? I have. If you haven't you need to get on it.

So, let's talk about waffles. Anyone else into frozen waffles? Im 100% serious. Frozen godamn waffles, for you, for me, for all of us, together. My least favorite frozen waffle situation is actually the most traditional one - with syrup. But if I do it, it's going to be with Mrs. Butterworth's.. 2nd place would be the syrup with the black lady on the front. Which reminds me, she has some waffles too right? I don't back her waffles.. Not one bit. And don't give me any of that communist, wilderness commune all natural maple syrup crap. It's 100% high fructose corn syrup and butter flavoring for me.

Again, let's talk about waffles. I'll be posting some frozen waffle pictures. I encourage you to do the same. Sometimes I have a frozen waffle with butter and a coors light and a handful of percocet if the mood strikes me; theres just no way of knowing, when waffles are in the scene.

Last edited:

McQueen77

Banned
Holy jesus why didn't the pole work? Where is the christing pole? Mods?! Gunballskata?!!! Neek?! Help me! We MUST Have the pole for this to work.

Nobody post pictures of blue waffles, please.

The blue ones are garbage.. Dubpl8 probably crams those in his corn hole by the boxfull..

McQueen77

Banned
Where is the godforsaken pole? I don't know what happened. This will die without pole. Die.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
POLE?

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
what options do you want for your pole, bro?

McQueen77

Banned
Pole is up. Vote on that shit. Votes are public.. I want to see where everyone stands on this topic. Possibly the most important thing to ever be discussed here. This pole would never fly on the Bimmer forum.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
We have "Roundy's" Belgium waffles in the freezer currently. They are quite amazing.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
I use batter with a Belgian waffle iron.

/high roller

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
I also have a waffle iron... #NFG.

PetrolHead

When's the next track day
Not sure I share the same enthusiasm for frozen waffles, but I love me some legit waffles in the waffle iron. We made gingerbread waffles for Christmas, made some maple bacon ones yesterday, it's fun to play around. Takes a while though.

Fuck, I can't remember the last time I had a good ol Eggo waffle. Shit, I need to get some now that I think about it. Fuck all the ghey flavors, it's all about the OG buttermilk for me.

Also, Troy's call on the cini minis. Those bastids make the house smell glorious for hours. Tasty too. If we didn't just get a bazillion feet of snow, I'd go to the store now.

RynoTX

Go Kart Champion