GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Metal/Hardcore Thread

Mateya49

Oval Champion
There are about 6000 members on this site and I know some of you listen to metal or hardcore. I personally like both types of music. Below is my list of a few bands that I currently listen too.

7 Angels 7 Plagues, 100 Demons, A Death for Every Sin, A Life Once Lost, Above This World, All Out War, Animosity, Back of Tha Neck, Bad Luck 13/Necktie, Black My Heart, Blacklisted, Blood For Blood, Blood In Blood Out, Bloody Sunday, Built Upon Frustration, Bulldoze, Bury Your Dead, Cast Aside, CDC, Cold As Life, Crowd Deterrant, Dead and Buried, Dillinger, Donnybrook, Embraced by Hatred, Embrace Today, End This Day, End of Humanity, Everybody Gets Hurt, Irate NYC, Figure Four, First Blood, Folsom, Full Blown Chaos, Fury of Five, Give up the Ghost, Hoods, How it Ends, Madball, Merauder, Misery Signals, Most Precious Blood, Nerve Gas Tragedy, Nora, Nourish the Flame, Out to Win, Set Ablaze, Seventh Star, Shattered Realm, Sheer Terror, Strength for A Reason, Subzero, Suffocate Faster, Swear to God, Sworn Enemy, Taste the Steel, Terror, The Killer, Through the Discipline, Throwdown, and more.

What kind of metal/hardcore do you listen too?
Did you make any changes to your stereo to get better sound out of these types of music genres?

Mateya

alf

Modwhoreator
i listen to these fags

Mateya49

Oval Champion
haha. No wonder why that lance guy is a fag. I wonder what other ones are fags? I'm guessing all of them. To me they are all fags.

alf

Modwhoreator
nah but on the metal side i listen to:

coal chamber
7 Angels 7 Plagues

im not much of a metal kind of guy.

i listen to a lot of

the cure
coheed and cambria
the doors
...and you will know us by a trail of dead

Mateya49

Oval Champion
No don't feel old. Some of those artists have been around since the 90s. Hardcore is a genre of music that isnt very big. I do not mean slipknot and metallica when I say hardcore. Most of those artists are from PA, Philly, and New York. Your not old, don't worry about that.

Mateya

MHS216

Anchors Aweigh
I don't understand how fucked up you have to be to create music like that or even come up with a band name like some of the above. I mean actually read over some of those names. I'm not one to judge or tell people what to listen to, but I can't understand how piping that shit into your head can be beneficial in any way, let alone enjoyable.

Mateya49

Oval Champion
Its just a genre of music. Most of the music does in fact have good messages believe it or not. I also like classic rock, rock, alternative, and even classical. Its just a genre that I picked up and liked since college. I just wanted to see who else likes it.

Mateya

Mateya49

Oval Champion
Yes to some people I can see how that it does sound like static. But to those who do not like this type of music, simply do not post in this thread. I just wanted to see who liked it and what they are listening to. Thanks

Mateya

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
MHS216 said:
but I can't understand how piping that shit into your head can be beneficial in any way
LMAO!:bellyroll: I'm gonna stay out after this Mateya49. I just had to let MHS know that he just pumped out the funniest quote of the day. That was frickin hilarious:laugh:

alf

Modwhoreator
kirk180 said:
LMAO!:bellyroll: I'm gonna stay out after this Mateya49. I just had to let MHS know that he just pumped out the funniest quote of the day. That was frickin hilarious:laugh:
he likes the brain fuckage

Mateya49

Oval Champion
Hey I dont make fun of the music you guys listen too. I like what I like. Once again do not post in this thread if you arent going to talk about the music. And yes, that was a funny quote. This type of music helps me pump up before hockey games. Getting pumped up for a D1 hockey game is required and hard music is the only way to go for me.

Mateya

alf

Modwhoreator
:respeckt: i know how u feel, ill put on some metallica and just fucking weave in and outta traffic sometimes. its in the music.