GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK6 Group Pic (Dallas)

vdub10golf

Go Kart Champion
ntensemk6 posted this over on dfdubs, I thought id post it on here to get some more mk6s interested. :D

ntensevw said:
i was wondering if anyone wants to start a mk6 group pic. right now im trying to find a good spot so if you guys want to let me know or if know a place also let me know.

vdub10golf

Go Kart Champion
Yup, the 29th. We're still deciding exactly where to take them but it sounds like we'll meet in Arlington and eventually cruise to Ft Worth for some more shots.

ntensemk6

Passed Driver's Ed
yea the 29th were meeting. in arlington off of 360 and trinity heres the address
14121 Trinity Blvd
Fort Worth, TX 76155

its at a startbucks we will meet up there from 9:30-10:30 i figure everyone would want to go to starbucks to get some coffe or whatever and wait for everyone to show. and from there were going to roll out to fort worth. i know a spot in downtown fort worth and another one in lake worth. if anyone knows of a spot in fort worth or dallas we can do that also

vdub10golf

Go Kart Champion
Weather looks good for tomorrow. :D If theres any more mk6s in the DFW area thats interested in group shots let us know asap! We're starting at 10:30am tomorrow, shooting in Ft Worth and Dallas areas. I'll be using a Canon DSLR, and hopefully will have pics up the same weekend! :w00t:

Amith

If I wasn't working (and my car was clean), I'd join you guys. You're meeting a block from my office.

vdub10golf

Go Kart Champion
If I wasn't working (and my car was clean), I'd join you guys. You're meeting a block from my office.

Cool! Sorry ya had to work tho :( Are you on dfdubs?

(I'll have pics up as soon as photobucket loads them all...) Only 3 of us ended up going, hopefully we can make it a lot bigger next time. :drool: