GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK6 Stage 1 Vs. MK6 Stage 2

FeatherRuffler

Ready to race!
Well I love my 6mt but I'm not sure if my shift times are 1/10th of a second... and hold boost haha.. so I think you got your hands full ChippedGTI vs. heartcoke and his DSG... or b00stinmk6's DSG... just got to redline the shit of your car like they can't do I suppose.

EuroStylez

Go Kart Champion
Well I love my 6mt but I'm not sure if my shift times are 1/10th of a second... and hold boost haha.. so I think you got your hands full ChippedGTI vs. heartcoke and his DSG... or b00stinmk6's DSG... just got to redline the shit of your car like they can't do I suppose.

It has to be manual on manual or dsg on dsg race only! And I never redline my car.. When my boost gauge starts showing drop in boost I shifttttt on to the next one lol

chippedgti

Go Kart Champion
Boostin your a Lil bitch ur dsg and talk a lot of shit. Next time don't back down from a race and I'll whore you

b00stinmk6

Ready to race!
Unitronic ain't worth the carbon emissions... But just toput you in your place I will. Just tell me when and where :)

EuroStylez

Go Kart Champion
wel well well look what i started here lol guys! if u do race, videos is a must! boostinmk6.. what about that 100 tune lmfao

BigRobSA

Ready to race!
I never take mine off 100oct.

Why pay for it and have it if you ain't gonna use it?

EuroStylez

Go Kart Champion
I can pull em with 93 :) but I might aswell use apr to the fullest and put in some 100 octane.

one advantage for APR over Uni!

oohhh so its sami even, ChippedGTI can follow the following:
1) take out the donut out of the trunk - weight
2) wash the car - aerodynamics
3) have less than half of tank of fuel - weight
4) have your heat blasting on full - mechanical advantage
5) take a shit before racing - weight
6) deflate tires a lil - aerodynamics + handling
7) clearrr yourrrr minddddd - TOTAL FOR ALL

hahahahaha sorry had to say it! :lol:

chippedgti

Go Kart Champion
Ryan ur a pussy that drives around Miami on Friday nights alone cuz u can't get pussy. Meet me anywheree anytime bitch

BigRobSA

Ready to race!
100oct is to hard to find around where i live! only at the race track which is 40 min away :(

Water/Meth, good sir.
:thumbup: