GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK7 Confessions

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
I think I’m getting bored of my car.

It’s rarely driven outside of autox, and try as I might, I just don’t have much of anywhere to drive. 😕
Cross country Road trip time!!

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
none! that's why I took a pic....if you zoom in....there's less than 1/8" of tire and I would have
holly shit haha. i accidentally cut to the right too soon pulling out of a spot with a curb on my right. thought the horrible scraping was my wheels and got so pissed. luckily it was just my rockblocks mudflap. thank god for cheap plastic. my tire saved my sheel similarly to your photo. phew

PerceivedShift

Autocross Champion
Haven't worked on the car in weeks. Been sitting on jack stands... Been taking care of house and wedding stuff lately. :(

Probably won't make serious progress until mid-May.

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP
Unplugging the headlight harness is apparently too much for my I.Q.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
It's ok, we all have our limits.

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
I think I’m getting bored of my car.

It’s rarely driven outside of autox, and try as I might, I just don’t have much of anywhere to drive. 😕
Take a weekend trip to the canyons in SD and LA. Or a day trip to Valley of Fire, lol

Proxima2

Ready to race!
I left a little yogurt on a few of my tops. I have been shamed on this forum. I have cleaned said yogurt off since then.

Attachments

• sunscreen 1.jpeg
    sunscreen 1.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 58
  • sunscreen 2.jpeg
    sunscreen 2.jpeg
    4.7 MB · Views: 61

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Look man. Just pm me your address and I'll buy you a damn sunshade off Amazon if you promise to throw that cursed thing in the garage.

Proxima2

Ready to race!
Look man. Just pm me your address and I'll buy you a damn sunshade off Amazon if you promise to throw that cursed thing in the garage.
LOL.....why. People who see it in person love it. It's slick looking. I eat the damn yogurt every morning...the cardboard was free and the clear tape.....cheap. Why buy some limp ass Amazon shit. Make your own sunshade. I would be delighted to make you one if you like....just send me the tops.....LOL

ChristopherNeil

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
LOL.....why. People who see it in person love it. It's slick looking. I eat the damn yogurt every morning...the cardboard was free and the clear tape.....cheap. Why buy some limp ass Amazon shit. Make your own sunshade. I would be delighted to make you one if you like....just send me the tops.....LOL
I'm trying to save you money. Buy the bigger containers, it's significantly better value. Only downside is less foil.