Crody
Car(s)
FSI

Fernas

Mexibahn Native
Car(s)
MKV GLI "Red Baron"
oh I'm sorry,i forgot this was the mkv vs ... forum

As you may have, or may not have seen by now, this section is more about stories, not like "who will win in a bar fight, a leprechaun with two 9mm guns or Batman (Christian Bale)" type of posts, if someone with that said Corolla wants to race you, well there you have your story, and even then, 90% of the answers (including CSB´s) will be like "there is only one way to find out, race the guy and move on".

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI
As you may have, or may not have seen by now, this section is more about stories, not like "who will win in a bar fight, a leprechaun with two 9mm guns or Batman (Christian Bale)" type of posts, if someone with that said Corolla wants to race you, well there you have your story, and even then, 90% of the answers (including CSB´s) will be like "there is only one way to find out, race the guy and move on".

x2

. W e r d n a

you're just a hater, haters are my motivators

Bunnspeed

Salad Tosser
Car(s)
2008 GTI four door
ae86 corollas are quick!

I'm not entirely sure about that, but I'd love to have one even if it was a dog in a straight line. :cool:

RWD, light weight, I love the way they look...it'd be a great car to turn into a track slut for autocross and maybe some late night duh-rifto action. Sweet cars. Sadly I never, ever see them on the street anymore out here in snow-n-salt addled Massachusetts.

BTDUBS

The Interceptor
Car(s)
Fiat 500 Abarth
Friend has an AE86 with a fair amount of mods. Slow as shit and my Rabbit wrecked it.