GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MKVI vs. Bugatti Veyron

Gti207

Ready to race!
Can we all just agree that the Bugatti never had a chance against even a stock mk6. C'mon lets start being realistic.

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
yoooo

so i was riding around in my mk7 gti, going to meet some girls and i pulled up to this rich douche in a veyron, he revs at me while i revved at him and calls my car costs 5 grand.

buggatti had a better start but i smoked him and flew into another continent, i spend the night in germany, drove the autobahn then headed home all within 2 hours, holy balls my car is fast as fuck!!!! :laugh:

Buggatti demolishes a GTI like a v6 mustang demolishes a Geo Metro /thread

Sonnytron

Ready to race!
Obviously the results of this race will go a lot differently when the Bugatti driver gets rid of those atrocious all weather stock tires and gets a tune from APR. We'll see who's laughing then!

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416901448.526541.jpg

fast2ghl

Ready to race!
Just beat another Veyron tonight while my car was parked for winter. It was insane... I was so fast I was able to park and prep the car for winter all before the Veyron was even across our decided finish line. My car moves at the speed of light. That's 17 and half Veyron's I've beat now, the half was a beetle with a turbo and a really expensive paint job, thats basically a veyron so I count that too.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
In4updates re: Stage 2 Superiorness.

fast2ghl

Ready to race!
I went K04. Now I want my stage 2 back. I got walked by a stage 2 MK6 tonight and his interior... He must have tuned the interior to stage 2 as well. Was insane.

kern417

Go Kart Champion
it's really the fast spool of stage 2 that sets it off. k04 is so laggy that by the time you hit peak boost, the k03 is already in mexico. maybe try adding nos to build boost faster. or mount your ic in front of your bumper to even the playing field.

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
^ true

I've lost to a bunch of cars that I use to beat when I was stage 2. The K04 is alright but the lag is intense. I'll be upgrading my K04 to a twin scroll Mini Cooper turbo soon.

Sent from deez balls

fast2ghl

Ready to race!
^ true

I've lost to a bunch of cars that I use to beat when I was stage 2. The K04 is alright but the lag is intense. I'll be upgrading my K04 to a twin scroll Mini Cooper turbo soon.

Sent from deez balls

Camping is in tents. K04 is just slow. Stage 2 interior doe. That's where its at. Stage 2 errrythang.