GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Multiple Directions, One Goal - George11's GTI

George11

Ready to race!
Ordered 42 draft design O2 spacer, have some CEL that I need to take care of.
P2196 - Signal too High (Rich) - RPM 1634 / min at 40% load - Oxygen (Lambda) Sensor B1 S1
P2568 - Implausible Signal - intermittent - Sensor for Ozone Reducing Radiator Identfication
P2096 - Too Lean - RPM 1661 / min - Post Catalyst Oxygen (lambda) Sensor Correction

George11

Ready to race!
Before work photo, as promised none-potato camera

George11

Ready to race!
Found a set of boxster non s calipers at a great price. The mod bug is strong! I wonder how I will ever save for wheels if I don't stop ordering =p

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

George11

Ready to race!
Looks good! What wheels are you planning to get?
I like multi spoke wheels a lot though the thought of cleaning them annoys me. So probably a silver set of enkei rs05rr for inexpensive or 3sdm 0.01 three piece wheels if I want to go a little more crazy though I am unsure of what color combo to do with the 3sdm wheels.

deep.mit

Go Kart Champion
I like multi spoke wheels a lot though the thought of cleaning them annoys me. So probably a silver set of enkei rs05rr for inexpensive or 3sdm 0.01 three piece wheels if I want to go a little more crazy though I am unsure of what color combo to do with the 3sdm wheels.

Haha, I agree! I have Neuspeed RSe12s myself. Love how they look, but the Detroits were so much easier to clean!

George11

Ready to race!

Found a great buy on ebay for some rebuilt Porsche Boxster non-s front brake calipers.

Have been hearing a clunk noise when making tight turns into my garage. I am questioning if it is me needing adjustable endlinks or the Tyrolsport sub frame kit. I have had my coil overs for nearly 3 years with no issue. So I am concerned on which it could be and thinking if I am going to be tearing into the front sub rame I might as well do a sway bar upgrade.

Last edited:

George11

Ready to race!
Decided to go for it...tyrol subframe kit ordered. Neuspeed front sway bar along with a set of 034 Motorsports front adjustable end links ordered.

The car is getting the front lower valance painted at West Coast Specialties. Then this work will be done.

George11

Ready to race!
Just got the car back yesterday from paint, full front is black now...I am so scared of it chipping. I had Pure Motorsports also re-torque the sub frame bolts, they did find that some were loose. I have the tyrol sub frame kit on the way along with adjustable endlinks. OMFG I love how my car is turning out!

SoWalGTI

Autocross Champion
Just got the car back yesterday from paint, full front is black now...I am so scared of it chipping. I had Pure Motorsports also re-torque the sub frame bolts, they did find that some were loose. I have the tyrol sub frame kit on the way along with adjustable endlinks. OMFG I love how my car is turning out!

Looking good. I have seriously been back and forth with painting my bottom grille portion to color-match, but have since seen a lot of blacked out front-ends that I really like. Have any more pictures of the whole car since the new paint?

George11

Ready to race!
Looking good. I have seriously been back and forth with painting my bottom grille portion to color-match, but have since seen a lot of blacked out front-ends that I really like. Have any more pictures of the whole car since the new paint?