GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

NEEK's Cobra/Truck IDGAF total BS thread.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Do I need to tell the story again? I think everyone knows by now, and if you don't then you aren't sitting with the cool kids. GTFO.

Anyhow, I will say it.

96-98 Cobra convertible budget around 10k. Spare me the details about how you think I can get a "better" car for the money. This is better for me. It is not about getting the fastest/most reliable/exotic/whatever car you think is better. It is about what I want.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
I haz boner.......

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion

Devilchrono

Ready to race!

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
I like this one, but think he'd come down to your price point?

The blue one you posted up top is killer too. Then again, I like this body style in anything but yellow or red.

I dunno... maybe. I really want a convertible though. But that Saleen.... dang.

I kind of agree on the colors. They also made a hideous green during those years.

Shit, look at this! LOL.

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/cto/4570677768.html

Devilchrono

Ready to race!

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Burn it with fire!!! The original Mystichrome paint that ford offered on the 04' and 96' or 98' I think was pretty cool.

Yes. 96 was Mystic, 04 was Mystichrome. I do love those. Found a Mystic 96 in LA for $18,500 with like 9k miles on it.

They are priced too high always. The ones that aren't are POS.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Well, all the local ones have been for sale for about a month. Good news. I will be able to use that.

Devilchrono

Ready to race!
Finding a clean one with decent miles is the ultimate problem with these for sure. And the decent ones are priced too high cause people think they're worth more than they are. The local ones being for sale for so long though is a good thing for you for sure.

Renner

Go Kart Champion
Finding a clean one with decent miles is the ultimate problem with these for sure. And the decent ones are priced too high cause people think they're worth more than they are. The local ones being for sale for so long though is a good thing for you for sure.

This sounds like you are talking about women....

WAP

Go Kart Champion
First!

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion

There is a triple black one local with 77k on it and a supercharger for 13k at a dealer.

If they would give it to me for 11k all in, sold!