GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New Golf VI owner (photos inside)

oileoi1

Passed Driver's Ed
Oileoi,in Italy the rcd510 costs 297 €,but i don't know the change in your money.....:iono: !!!!!!

Mau 65, they charged me AU$3000 for the RCD510 i thought it was a bit too much. I have seen some replica on ebay <\http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=370240608621&ru=http%3A%2F%2Fshop.ebay.com.au%3A80%2F%3F_from%3DR40%26_trksid%3Dm38%26_nkw%3D370240608621%26_sacat%3DSee-All-Categories%26_fvi%3D1&_rdc=1 I was wondering if any of you have one of these units? comments please :confused:

Last edited:

TSI688

Ready to race!
Thanks to all but.............today news!!!!!!!! :happyanim:

OK?????? :burnrubber:

Is it true that with the KN filter you can actually here the turbo whistling?

And also...does the filter effect the warranty please? thanks

mau65

Go Kart Newbie
The filter is not KN but BMC and a bit 'more' you hear the whistle!! To warranty does not think there are problems!!!:thumbsup:

oileoi1

Passed Driver's Ed
The filter is not KN but BMC and a bit 'more' you hear the whistle!! To warranty does not think there are problems!!!:thumbsup:

Mau65, Can you tell me more about this filter? how much was it? where to find? any issues you had? increase performance?

Cheers,

mau65

Go Kart Newbie
I don't know the price why is a gift (and I don't want to know):D;
no problems (take away your original and put the other);
benefits do not increase, but the engine "breathe" better (and "perhaps" something to increase performance, but very little)!
If you have additional questions, I'm here !!!!! :thumbsup:

oileoi1

Passed Driver's Ed
I don't know the price why is a gift (and I don't want to know):D;
no problems (take away your original and put the other);
benefits do not increase, but the engine "breathe" better (and "perhaps" something to increase performance, but very little)!

Thanks mau65, I want to know where could I get a similar filter? Could you post me some links pls? Also when you said "no problems (take away your original and put the other);" did you mean, that I could easily install it myself?

Thanks agian,

:confused:

mau65

Go Kart Newbie
This type of filter you find in any car accessory shop !!!!!!
Yes, you can do it alone, like I did !!!!!

oileoi1

Passed Driver's Ed
This type of filter you find in any car accessory shop !!!!!!
Yes, you can do it alone, like I did !!!!!

Thanks again mau65 do you know the brand of the filter so I can try to find something similar here?

oileoi1

Passed Driver's Ed
So what you do, order it or not??????:confused:

Not yet mau65, my car arrives on December to Australia and the air filter supplier told me that I will have to go through my local dealer to place an order (Repco) but when I called them they didn't have it in stock :(

But thanks for the info it was very helpful!

Leo.

TSI688

Ready to race!

thanks very much for that info. just one thing...did you leave the top cover of the filter on or did you remove it?

mau65

Go Kart Newbie
Without the test,that is, the sound is much aggressive (too well, there was someone who turned to look at from the sidewalk) but only 3000rpm around, up and down there was that much difference, but pssssss the vent was much more pronounced in 4 gear, which usually is not feel.For the chip, no problem, but consumption grew a bit (the onboard computer), because I kept pulling and 2nd/3rd to hear the "noise "..... At the end of the test I must say that I always like the earthen ........ but better not, wit hello full ....... However I always keep it closed!!!!!! :laugh:

I hope you understand, because I translated with google!!!!!!! :lol:

Last edited: