GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

NGP Coilovers Arrived

WetMoney

Go Kart Champion
Cant wait to install these! I ordered these yesterday morning from NGP. They have a sale right now 599.99, i paid 631.05 w/shipping. Not a bad deal. And shipping was fast too! I wanted to go with H&R Super Sports and Koni's.
But the Koni's are on back order and I didnt want to take a chance with the "reverse rake." :thumbdown: (not knocking anyone that has springs) But this is my first setup with Coilovers, ive done springs in the past.
-going as low as i want.. i have to get struts.. so i would have been spending about the same.. blah blah... wanted to do it right. Ive done alot of research, thanks Golfmk6.com and VWVortex.com! Im happy I went with the Coilovers. Price is great! -good looks snobrdrdan
NGP 1.jpg

NGP 2.jpg

i will post pics when installed.

tambat

probably going to go with these for my CC. i was debating between these and the ST's, both have the 5 year warranty and both seem to have good reviews. the tipping point is the 20% off right now for the NGP's.. probably place an order for them in the next couple days.

WetMoney

Go Kart Champion
probably going to go with these for my CC. i was debating between these and the ST's, both have the 5 year warranty and both seem to have good reviews. the tipping point is the 20% off right now for the NGP's.. probably place an order for them in the next couple days.

Just like vagcom...DO IT! :D

WetMoney

Go Kart Champion
I also noticed today that they are a single collar setup for the fronts. And it looks like they are locked in place with an Allen Key screw? Aren't they normally a 2 collar setup?

GeorgeHill

Ready to race!

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner

These are very similar, if not identical to the ST's but just cheaper (rebadged ST's is the consensus)

I also noticed today that they are a single collar setup for the fronts. And it looks like they are locked in place with an Allen Key screw? Aren't they normally a 2 collar setup?

With H&R's or Konis or FK's, etc....yeah they have two.

BUT on the ST's, HPA's, and KW's....they all just use the one adjuster collar with a allen screw to lock it into place

WetMoney

Go Kart Champion
With H&R's or Konis or FK's, etc....yeah they have two.

BUT on the ST's, HPA's, and KW's....they all just use the one adjuster collar with a allen screw to lock it into place

yea thats what i figured. thanks