GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

noob here.. 03 cobra content

MBH

American Nightmare
I'm on ur forum, whorin mah picz

Been lurking for a while now, as I've been looking to replace my daily with a MKV GTI. Although unless they're hiding them somewhere, it looks like I may be replacing it with a MKVI GTI since my local dealer has just 1 GTI left (and I think they're not getting any more in since the production has been done for a while?). Time will tell, but its tough not to get ahead of yourself when you really like a car like the GTI.

Anywho, I got some comments about my car in Colleton's GT500 thread so I thought I'd post some pics of my bucket :smile:

2003 Torch Red 10th Anniversary Edition (1 of 365). Ported blower, 2.8 upper, 4# lower (saw a peak of 17.33 psi on its last trip to the dyno), full exhaust... yadda, yadda, yadda. Last dyno was 500rwhp/514rwtq SAE, but that was on Mickey Thompson ET Street radials, so that will lower the number if you're a real bench racer. Went 11.61 @ 126.87 mph on a 1.9 sec 60' on my street wheels/tires, so she moves pretty well.

OK, I'm done boring you guys... here are some pics

^what's getting replaced in a few months (most likely) by a GTI

more pics on my flickr page: http://www.flickr.com/photos/xxmbh427xx/

MBH

American Nightmare
aw crap, just saw that the GT500 thread got moved. My bad moderators :frown:

I am lost for words... (I need to wipe the drool off my face.)

Volkswagging

Don't Hate, Inseminate
oh thank goodness for a sec i thought you were replacing that mustang with a gti! i rarely like that gen but holy smokes that's easily the hottest stang i've seen:eyebulge:

fuzzymk5

its a beater
SICK my buddy has a silver 03 and boy is it fast

.:R32AtuB.

vw pride never stops baby
that is sexy as shit..... i would have gotten an SVT but there were none in my area

samy813

Ready to race!
True MKV /german car owners DO NOT droll over American cars. put your Ford on the Ford forum

Production
--

Engine
8 liter W16

Weight
--

Aspiration
four turbochargers

Torque
922 lb-ft @ 2200 - 5500 rpm

HP
1001 hp @ 6000 rpm

HP/Weight
--

HP/Liter
125.1 hp per liter

1/4 mile
--

0-62 mph
2.5 seconds

Top Speed
253 mph
:dnftt::thumbdown::barf:

senni18

Big Turbo Lover
:laughabove:you say that because u own a vw. if you owned a ford and a dubber posted pics on a ford forum, you would be bashing. i highly doubt your opinion could hold any water all

OP your car is nice as hell! pure sex

maxmonster

Account Suspended
True MKV /german car owners DO NOT droll over American cars. put your Ford on the Ford forum

hey man whats your fuckin problem. you are the kind of person that pisses me off. just because he doesnt own a gti doesnt mean we gotta bash him for it. im not usually a fan of mustangs/ and their owners but this guy has done his stang up VERY VERY nicely and i applaud you for that.:thumbsup: :bow::bow: