GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

NY / NJ / CT / PA (and DE/MD) Spotted Thread! (#2)

nuggstein

Go Kart Champion
Saw I believe Black? Maybe CSG GTI with Xenons ... I couldn't see anything, there was a torrential downpour...but on Route 17 south, I believe you had some red coloring to your wheels, and you had a Pennsylvania license plate.

FiGGy77

Ready to race!
spotted 2
I believe either a black or CSG .:R with LED tails on Commons way, right by the entrance to 202 south.. You were stuck at the light. you went straight, i exited. around 8:45pm (not too long ago)
and a few minutes later on 22 west, again a black or csg GTI with HID's (no LED DRL's) with rims and looks like it's dropped a bit.
we both stopped at the same light, I gave you the 'vee'. Flashed my hazards as you exited towards Milltown Rd. I was in the CSG with roof rack and LED tails

chc29

Ready to race!
Spotted CW mk6 GTI with quad exhaust and black wheels on I-95 North near Bridge St Exit around 7:15am

Last edited:

fr4c

Ready to race!
SB with aftermarket wheels and R tails this morning at Douglas VW. Stickers on the back window and looked like you were getting your car serviced/washed.

Mceric01

Ready to race!
SB with aftermarket wheels and R tails this morning at Douglas VW. Stickers on the back window and looked like you were getting your car serviced/washed.

Are you in the area? I pass Douglass every day in my short commute to work. 2dr CSG w plasti dipped detroits

chrisisnapping

Go Kart Champion
Yeah I live 10 minutes away from Summit and commute to NB.

:w00t:i work off of central ave in new providence, commute from the sayreville area

illDub6

Ready to race!
saw a mk6 gti black 2door in brooklyn last night after 1:30ish license plate was off to the side zip tied , it was near the queens brooklyn parkway , if you saw a slammed ug mk5 with white lambo wheels and a white 2012 sti hatchback that was us , coming back from Halal get together

Jaxper

Go Kart Champion
Two/three more sightings.

uploadfromtaptalk1350390955295.jpg
Yesterday after the gym, came out and saw a two door CSG GTI with LED tails across from me (bottom left) and then a two door Autobahn CSG GTI next to me.

uploadfromtaptalk1350391072678.jpg
Just now getting to work I parked next to this Golf.

Sent via Tapatalk

v6viking

Ready to race!
Approximately 8:45am today, spotted a white GTI on Broadhollow Road (Rte 110) In front of the chase bank in Farmingdale. I believe he had an APR badge on the back.

iRide*

Ready to race!
UG or CSG GTI with halogens, yesterday in Burlington, on 130. Saw you throwing the V up but I had my windows up and couldn't get them down fast enough lol. So I blew the horn a few times! :thumbsup:

2.0t_convert

Ready to race!
Two/three more sightings.

View attachment 25569
Yesterday after the gym, came out and saw a two door CSG GTI with LED tails across from me (bottom left) and then a two door Autobahn CSG GTI next to me.

I know that gym. Cardio in Wethersfield. I used to go there until I moved east of the river again.

Used to see a black MK5 GTI all the time but I think the owner traded for an MK6. Also an MK6 TDI is sometimes present.

Mceric01

Ready to race!
Black 2dr mk6, yellow fogs, euro plate "hot mess" in windshield. Seen in stop and shop parking lot in Madison at 730pm today