GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Odin by USPmotorsport and APR

flight1us

Ready to race!
not able to able to pass emissions inspection due to stage 2 disabling 02 readiness anyone know if this ODin by USPmotorsport x APR worth the money ? just gonna wanna flash to stock and go eurodyne later

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Did you check rediness with OBD11 or VagCom?

I didn't think the tune changed that.

2012TP

Drag Racing Champion
Did you check rediness with OBD11 or VagCom?

I didn't think the tune changed that.
APR stage 2 test pipe file definitely does. You’ll fail here due to too many ‘Not Ready / Incomplete’

I don’t see the point to paying for the remote solution if you plan on switching to Eurodyne. Just go to the closest shop and have them flash to stock, if you don’t have the fully loaded programs. It shouldn’t be more than 15min...

flight1us

Ready to race!
APR stage 2 test pipe file definitely does. You’ll fail here due to too many ‘Not Ready / Incomplete’

I don’t see the point to paying for the remote solution if you plan on switching to Eurodyne. Just go to the closest shop and have them flash to stock, if you don’t have the fully loaded programs. It shouldn’t be more than 15min...

If say i wanted to pass inspection i would need a revision file or i would have to flash to stock with Stock Downpipe?

Saabingti

Autocross Champion
If say i wanted to pass inspection i would need a revision file or i would have to flash to stock with Stock Downpipe?

My understanding (CBFA motor in a strict state):

If it's just an OBD inspection, flash to stock and put some O2 spacers on your downpipe so that the ECU thinks everything's kosher.

If it's OBD and Visual inspection, find yourself a lenient shop first, then flash to stock and put some O2 spacers on and hope you found the right shop.

flight1us

Ready to race!
My understanding (CBFA motor in a strict state):

If it's just an OBD inspection, flash to stock and put some O2 spacers on your downpipe so that the ECU thinks everything's kosher.

If it's OBD and Visual inspection, find yourself a lenient shop first, then flash to stock and put some O2 spacers on and hope you found the right shop.

Put spacers on rear and front 02s ? CCTA motor (NYS)

BudgetPhoenix

Autocross Champion
Rear only. Idk about NY now but in cali you cant even pass with that they look under your car and instantly fail you for non carb compliant exhaust regardless if you have no codes or aftermarket cat.

flight1us

Ready to race!
Rear only. Idk about NY now but in cali you cant even pass with that they look under your car and instantly fail you for non carb compliant exhaust regardless if you have no codes or aftermarket cat.

damn

roukyweal20

Did you by chance happen to find the cam bridge screen? When I did timing on my 2009 I also found the screen blown out but it was sitting intact in the opening of one of the oil passages in the head and I removed it. I'm wondering if it has something to do with the screen blowout causing damage to the actual vvt gear on the camshaft 192.168.100.1 192.168.1.1 jpg to pdf itself.

Last edited: