GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Off-Topic Chat (#3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shini

Go Kart Champion
Locked Thread Query: What will happen when GK/Dub reach 1k Locked threads?

Does the forum restart? Should they stop at 999 and create new user ID's? Why isn't GK a moderator yet? ;) All these quetions and more...tonight at 9.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
because dubessa's thread closed?

nah, more the plac predictions and postwhore threads.

Why did so many OT threads get closed?

indeed.

nah, they just didn't like all the OT in the OT , I guess, I dunno...

Does the forum restart? Should they stop at 999 and create new user ID's? Why isn't GK a moderator yet? ;) All these quetions and more...tonight at 9.

:lol: be careful man!!! :clap:

Shini

Go Kart Champion
:lol: be careful man!!! :clap:

The problem with consolidating all the OT chat, trolling, etc etc, into one thread is that it's going to move at such a ridiculous pace I'll no longer be able to keep up with it anymore :(

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
yep, that too.

Bender1

Banned
The problem with consolidating all the OT chat, trolling, etc etc, into one thread is that it's going to move at such a ridiculous pace I'll no longer be able to keep up with it anymore :(

Absolutely no problem having them as separate threads if topics differ. In this case, topics started differently then they all became free-for-alls. This thread is for the free for all.

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
i have a pic i just cant get it to upload. its pretty funny lol.

Shini

Go Kart Champion
Absolutely no problem having them as separate threads if topics differ. In this case, topics started differently then they all became free-for-alls. This thread is for the free for all.

But thats what made them fun! Except the post whore thread. That started going down the avenue of lady shoes and fashion :threadjacked:

It was like christmas morning everyday, you never knew what was going to be in here!

Shini

Go Kart Champion
I feel that feel brah.

Just not 10 pages of it when I'm bored at work

More T & A, less D & G

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
GK if i email u a pic can you put it up for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.