www.meatspin.com

Shini

Go Kart Champion
Typing this from nessa's bed, shh guys shhhhhh let me enjoy this

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie

socal87

Drag Race Newbie
I'm fucking exhausted. Did 1.25 miles at a 15% grade. I'm gonna pay for this tomorrow.

At first I was like "only a mile and a quarter, pfffffssshhh" then I saw that you did 15%...no joke dude, that would kick my ass. Treadmill, I take it? I usually just run hills, it's less boring than a treadmill, doesn't fuck with my equilibrium, and when I get to the top of the hill I'm not running up it anymore >_<

Some of the exercises they've come up with for us here at the recruiters school are kinda intense. I'm not in good shape by any means, but stuff like jumping lunges, burpees, 8 count body builders, etc...I can run a good ways at an 8 minute pace, but stuff like that maxes me out cardio wise, it fucking hurts.

SayaGTI

www.meatspin.com
Yeah, treadmill. Shit fucked me up. My calfs are on fireeee.

I'd love to run hills here but the temps are way too cold and I'm already feeling this cold creeping up on me like pedobear at a 5 year old's birthday party.

Buferd

Ready to race!
Yeah, treadmill. Shit fucked me up. My calfs are on fireeee.

I'd love to run hills here but the temps are way too cold and I'm already feeling this cold creeping up on me like pedobear at a 5 year old's birthday party.

Hey guys I'm new here, just checking things out....

Status
Not open for further replies.