GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Off-Topic Thread #4!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Still worth it. Spicy in, spicy out.

Oh I won't deny some Taco Bell goodness once a year but I have to plan where I'm going to be the next day.

DasAuto1295

Go Kart Champion
Theres no better mental therapy than going for a nice aggressive drive and listening to some good music

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Also, in other news....Doritos Cool Ranch Locos Tacos, ARE FUCKING AWESOME.

Im going to have the mudbutt tomorrow.

IT WAS SO WORTH IT!

I had a couple for dinner the other night at work. Brilliant.

YES!

Had one fo lunch.

I'm a Taco Bell Champion and don't get mudbutt.

I don't get the shits either.

Better than the cheese ones? Those weren't that good...

Yes, do yourself a favor and try.

I really never get them when I eat there.

Kinda like Volkswagen? :lol:

Damn, called out Dodge and now VW. On a roll.

Also, reported.

You must have the gastrointestinal fortitude of a horse. My ass starts rumbling when I drive by one.

I didn't know horse's can eat anything but natural shit. They can have Taco Bell without worry also? Nice. No wonder they have survived all these years.

I've never had a problem with the bell either but I eat junk food on a daily basis so my stomach is used to dealing with a garbage diet.

For the month of February I went on what I call the "Dollar Menu Diet" just for the hell of it. Lost 7 lbs and 2% body fat eating nothing but McDonald's dollar menu shit.

Interesting. Dollar Menu Diet. Very interesting. You should have made a documentary.

Do you guys know that Doritos can make their chips WITHOUT the powder on them and they would taste exactly the same, but opted to keep the powder because it is "part of the Doritos experience".

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Bowers works so damn fast. The hammer is swift and just. :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.