GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official 2016 Chicagoland Autocross (and sometimes HPDE/Track Day) Master Thread

intoflatlines

Drag Race Newbie
I did finally do a Ice Rally X with the GTI...

I've done it a couple of times in other cars, this turns out to be the easiest car to drive for it...
Nice, that looks fun. Pretty fast to be honest, faster than I imagined they'd allow for ice. What tires did you use?

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
also im youtube creepin on your racing videos, good stuff...watching your wheel control and listening to throttle. nice

RacingManiac

Drag Race Newbie
General Altimax Artics. They are new for this season as I finally got rid of the old tires that my snow wheels came with last November...

It was mostly in 3rd and 4th, There is a fair bit of wheel spin involved but I think spots are comfortably over 60...should've run some kind of GPS to see the speed...I also had to do the steering angle sensor disable in VAGCOM to get the ESP defeat....

BobLobLaw

Go Kart Champion
Ballz, I keep forgetting to pre-reg for autox school. Will do that this week.

Jaberballz - did you already send in your stuff?

BobLobLaw

Go Kart Champion

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
damn i cant wait... need some new tires tho. or i will give my stock shit zero neros living hell this summer haha

use your stock tires, how many miles you got on them? last autox i did i think i was at like 32k with 4 events on them and tons of hooning. ideally if you have winter setup, definitely change your stockers to summers.

corrado917

Go Kart Champion
At the lake right now, doing ice Autocross [emoji12]
This is awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lerxst88

For anyone around (or willing to travel to) champaign-Urbana Illinois, ccscc is running an autocross march 21st and 22nd at the rantoul airbase. Come on out and get your performance driving season started! Message me for details!

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
For anyone around (or willing to travel to) champaign-Urbana Illinois, ccscc is running an autocross march 21st and 22nd at the rantoul airbase. Come on out and get your performance driving season started! Message me for details!
Pm coming ur way