GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Bill Jacobs Volkswagen Car Show Thread! JULY 22ND!!!

Muskie

Go Kart Champion

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
^ classic.

SkullV

Thunderbunny.....
:laugh:

hvltg

Ready to race!
My experience was with Bill Jacobs, Virko & Brian was top notch and nothing less!
Sorry Ted got a bad wrap..

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
My experience was with Bill Jacobs, Virko & Brian was top notch and nothing less!
Sorry Ted got a bad wrap..

Good to hear. So what happened with you car not starting the other day?

hvltg

Ready to race!
Car has been running great since that morning.
Picked up my intake today so i had them check it out.. All looks good, battery no codes..
Was offered a loaner by Verko if I wanted to leave the car to get to the bottom of this issue.. didn't wanna part with the car since I just got the intake. Gonna drop it back off in the next few weeks. just felt like they went above and beyond with out pointing any fingers and were more then happy to cover their work.

06gsxr1000

Go Kart Champion
Car has been running great since that morning.
Picked up my intake today so i had them check it out.. All looks good, battery no codes..
Was offered a loaner by Verko if I wanted to leave the car to get to the bottom of this issue.. didn't wanna part with the car since I just got the intake. Gonna drop it back off in the next few weeks. just felt like they went above and beyond with out pointing any fingers and were more then happy to cover their work.

If it happens again man, Please text me or call me. You have my cell number. And are you coming out tuesday?

project15

Wow, glad I found this thread. Dude that works at Bill Jacobs is an idiot. You can't make up for everything you said by offering to personally take care of anyone's needs in the future. I'm never going there because of this thread even if they have great deals in the future. And yes, I registered just to post this. Learn some professionalism.

TommyD

Ready to race!
Not to keep beating up on Bryan and BJ VW... It has been two weeks and I am still waiting on a call from them about the Golf R intercooler for my GTI. The interest is lost. Bryan, your reactions aside, I would suggest you look back at your team supporting your sales for some improvement.

06gsxr1000

Go Kart Champion
Not to keep beating up on Bryan and BJ VW... It has been two weeks and I am still waiting on a call from them about the Golf R intercooler for my GTI. The interest is lost. Bryan, your reactions aside, I would suggest you look back at your team supporting your sales for some improvement.

I've called you!!! I called you on Thursday maybe tuesday of last week. We are still looking into if it can work. We don't want any hiccups. Waiting on VW to respond to us!

SkullV

Thunderbunny.....
I've called you!!! I called you on Thursday maybe tuesday of last week. We are still looking into if it can work. We don't want any hiccups. Waiting on VW to respond to us!

It is the exact same intercooler as the Audi S3 intercooler. It just has plastic end tanks. It even has the same part number. You will need to cut the hoses to install or order a new set of hoses specific to the intercooler.

06gsxr1000

Go Kart Champion

Tom,
VW called me last night! Just checked my work voicemail. I left early yesterday. With all the reviews they cannot guarantee it will fit!

It will be trial and error... I told you it would take a while! Did you want to proceed? Idk your number... It's at work... But I can call you tomorrow

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
huh? its an OEM part - it will fit better than the APR intercooler....

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
Wait for Ted's review on the SPM intercooler