GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official California FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread

EMSGTI

Passed Driver's Ed

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
Info on the wheels? Size? Width? Offset? Damage? Tread life of the tires?

OZ Racing ultraleggera
18x8 et45
One wheel has some paint rubbed off from the previous owner(I'll take pictures today).
Tires have a good amount of life left. At least 60-70% left.

They weigh about 19lbs a piece without tires.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pmanpop

Go Kart Champion
BSH True FMIC
Uses a Garret core
Includes everything needed for install
http://www.redline-motorworks.com/mobile/Product.aspx?id=5618
I'm selling for 550 OBO
I installed it and wasn't very happy with the fitment It's a solid unit and you can tell. If you are the type that likes tinkering with stuff then this is your kit.

Bump

ssilver88

Go Kart Champion
Bump. Need these gone by Wednesday.

Parts For Sale:

OEM Xenon headlights- $800
Tabs on passenger side headlight are broken but comes with OEM Tab Repair kit I bought from ECS Tuning. The driver side headlight has a slight dust inside the housing. Will come with the Kufatec harness's pictured but they are the incorrect ones. I'm not sure if they could be modified to work or not.

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
I wish I had the money for those headlights [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TakmaN

Ready to race!
FS: Neuspeed RSe12 in Hyper Black - $850 (wheels only)

This is the Hyper Black finish which can only be bought from Supreme Power. I used them for ~600 miles and actually bought them through AU Tuning who picked them up from Supreme Power. The Hyper Black finish is a nice blend between the Silver and Gunmetal. I ended up caving and buying a set of BBS wheels I've always wanted so these have barely been used.

These are near mint with the exception of some very minor marks from handling and mounting/dismounting tires. They come with the unused Neuspeed RSe center caps and I even still have the original boxes. I'll have pictures taken soon and I can meet anyone in the Greater LA area if you want to check them out in person.

-Size: 18x8.0
-Offset (E.T.): +45mm
-PCD (Bolt Pattern): 5-112
-Center Bore: 57.1mm
-Weight: 19.0 lbs.

Blaylock1988

Ready to race!
VW Double Din Android Head Unit, with 4.2.2. 8" screen, fits Mk5 and Mk6 Golfs and Jettas

$350 — Pick-up Only, Redondo Beach area.

PM me because I won't be checking this thread often.

Please watch my video below for a detailed description of the features:
For mobile users: https://youtu.be/JxEqgo7ea5U

Click here for extra details from XDA developers thread

Originally purchased from AliExpress. The interface looks slightly different that in the original listing because I have updated the head unit to the latest revision.

This thing is perfect for anyone that loves to tinker with their android phone and is unsatisfied with the stock head unit in your VW. Please watch the video for a thorough explanation.
1. You can sync your music from iTunes directly to your head unit over your home network using iSyncr, then Poweramp can play the playlists and you get album art, ratings, even updated play counts.
2. Or you can use iTunes Export to export it to your external storage and plug it into your head unit later. You get playlists and album art, just no updated play counts.

Thanks for viewing!
Still for sale! Google maps and Spotify on an 8" screen in your car!