GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official California FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread

intellistar

Ready to race!
Cleaning up the house, and looking to clear this stuff out. Reasonable offers also considered. Would prefer local pickup/meetup in SoCal area. I can text/email additional pics if needed.

*PRICE DROP* OSIR Carbon Fiber Rear Valance $300 *SOLD

https://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2577057&postcount=11252

*PRICE DROP* Neuspeed P-Flo CBFA *SOLD

https://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2577058&postcount=11253

*PRICE DROP* GoFast Bits DV+ SOLD

https://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2577059&postcount=11254

I also have a used set of (5) Michelin PSS tires (OEM size: 225/45-18)in storage with I believe 5/32 - 6/32 tread depth, but I can recheck and send pictures if interested. SOLD

(2) Brand NEW Unopened febi bilstein Bump Stop (1K0412303B) $5 for both

- If you buy anything from the above, I will give them to you for free.

- I originally bought them when replacing shocks, but didn't realize the Bilstein B6s didn't need them.

Sachs SRE Single Mass Kit $200

- Includes Organic Disc, LWFW & Pressure Plate

- Used for 34,552 miles /

- Didn't slip when removed, but I got tired of the noise and switched to a DMFW Sachs SRE kit. Never minded the noise when I first installed it, but I guess tastes change with age and I've been leaning more and more towards comfort.

Last edited:

st1ckyGTI

Ready to race!
FS: 42 Draft Designs 3" MK6 GTI downpipe.

Specs:
Aluminized Steel with protection (ceramic?) coating
3" pipe size
Street versions (200/cell high-flow catalytic)
Resonator
Used around 10,000 miles, but has been sitting in garage for over a year unused and wrapped in plastic.

** I have the flange to connect this to the stock exhaust, I just need to find it. Will include it if I find it, but no guarantees.
Its a $40 part from 42DD **

Located near Norwalk and Downey, will travel if the $$ is offered. I'll go to thousand oaks or SD haha

Price: $350

Pics:

Bump.

Is this price unreasonable? I'm having ZERO luck.

Not sure how likely this will be, but I'm willing trade for some MK7 parts.

mexicanwaldo

Go Kart Champion
Bump.

Is this price unreasonable? I'm having ZERO luck.

Not sure how likely this will be, but I'm willing trade for some MK7 parts.

It’s not you. The Mk6 community has been shrinking little by little as people trade up for new vehicles. Especially now that these cars have become more affordable to the general population that have zero to no interest in modding or just don’t have the extra money to do it. I’m holding onto stuff that I’ve been trying to get rid of for a while too lol

WHY_GTI

Ready to race!
It’s not you. The Mk6 community has been shrinking little by little as people trade up for new vehicles. Especially now that these cars have become more affordable to the general population that have zero to no interest in modding or just don’t have the extra money to do it. I’m holding onto stuff that I’ve been trying to get rid of for a while too lol

It's so dead here now. It used to be poppin!

mexicanwaldo

Go Kart Champion
It's so dead here now. It used to be poppin!

I know it’s crazy! I used to have content for weeks on end that I went through to pass the time at work now it’s barely a few posts a day. I remember someone would put something up for sale and it would be so difficult to get something if you weren’t fast enough to contact them lol

st1ckyGTI

Ready to race!
I guess that’s just the way the community works.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sniper27

Go Kart Champion
Modshack intake with APR sai. Freshly cleaned and ready to install. Will include the k & n refresh kit used once to clean this.

$125 picked up in Los Angeles

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

AGEE4

Ready to race!
The community is defiantly dying, unfortunately. the moderators already opened a mk8 forums lol

Man! And I just made the jump to MK7 pretty soon those will be dead as well. Up for sale Monster Mats, cargo blocks, hatch cover & stock down pipe make offer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk