GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

**Official California Spotted Thread!**

Aphix

Go Kart Champion
gonna try asking again, anyone know someone in so cal with Ground Control coilover sleeves? working on my next project..

TIA

robeeeerob

Go Kart Champion
HAHA! Just had my most exciting spotting thus far!!

Was at the Home Depot in Burbank getting a 21mm socket for my HPA puck install this weekend, when I was backing out of my parking spot and saw an Mk6 with LED tails ALLLLLLLL the way across the empty parking lot, exiting to the street. We are talking like...300 yards away from me. Well, I booked it like a speed demon in the lot and started honking like crazy, pulled out into the street, and caught up to him (he prob thought I was a psycho at this point the way I Was driving). Dunno what came over me.... it was like I was possessed :evil:

Turns out it was the same guy I spotted the other day on the freeway (5south @ 134 interchange)!!! United grey GTI, with LED tails, APR decal (not German flag colors, as I had originally thought the other day) on the front passenger side fender, straight pipes (sounded like it at least, very nice), APR rear emblems, and Eurowurx rear lic plate frame.

I went in the wrong lane just to pull up next to him (intersection of Alameda and Flower) and wave (needed to make a left at the light, but went in straight lane since he was making a right), smiling like a fool. He obliged, smiled/laughed back and waved & thumbs up :)

The End.:lol:

Last edited:

Jptamayonaise

Ready to race!
Spotted in Cerritos? At red palace KBBQ.

You stole my thunder bruh LOL

Last edited:

kroms

Ready to race!
Spotted a blue mk6 R on the way to AU tuning this morning. Gave the V.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion

Spotted in pasadena around 3-4

callmegti

Go Kart Champion
HAHA! Just had my most exciting spotting thus far!!

Was at the Home Depot in Burbank getting a 21mm socket for my HPA puck install this weekend, when I was backing out of my parking spot and saw an Mk6 with LED tails ALLLLLLLL the way across the empty parking lot, exiting to the street. We are talking like...300 yards away from me. Well, I booked it like a speed demon in the lot and started honking like crazy, pulled out into the street, and caught up to him (he prob thought I was a psycho at this point the way I Was driving). Dunno what came over me.... it was like I was possessed :evil:

Turns out it was the same guy I spotted the other day on the freeway (5south @ 134 interchange)!!! United grey GTI, with LED tails, APR decal (not German flag colors, as I had originally thought the other day) on the front passenger side fender, straight pipes (sounded like it at least, very nice), APR rear emblems, and Eurowurx rear lic plate frame.

I went in the wrong lane just to pull up next to him (intersection of Alameda and Flower) and wave (needed to make a left at the light, but went in straight lane since he was making a right), smiling like a fool. He obliged, smiled/laughed back and waved & thumbs up :)

The End.:lol:

i spotted the same guy by downtown burbank. Pretty sure he had an apr exhaust.

ryry

Ready to race!
Saw a bagged mk6 at xs car night. Had a lot of red accents and red mirror caps.

Sent from my HTC One_M8

robeeeerob

Go Kart Champion
Just spotted a CW golf r at same intersection I had my last spotting at: Alameda and Flower in Burbank (right by Home Depot and carmax). As I passed thru the intersection, I waved at you like a mad man [emoji23][emoji122][emoji106]

gti_kev

Go Kart Champion
Yesterday after SOW in rosamond, on the 58 FWY I spotted a shadow blue GTI with LED tails going the opposite way, around 6pm. didn't think I spot anyone out here in the open since I never see anyone in the city. :laugh: