GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Carbon Steel Grey GTI/Golf Thread

MKsixGTI

Ready to race!

The wheels, stance and tint, a killer combination. :w00t:

WOWWWW, What are the stats? what rims, exhaust, and lowering kit?

sixten

Passed Driver's Ed
Slightly better shot after having installed R tails and an aircooled Beetle badge:

Graustark

Ready to race!
My CSG...

I must protest. Way too much lowering. Wheel no longer uniformly circumscribed within the wheel well. Why lower it so much? What does that do? It just looks like more expense for worse appearance. Are you trying to glide along the pavement like a sled?

dragonslayer33101

Ready to race!

Here's my CSG after a wash :D:D

The CS Grey Area

Ready to race!
My CS

Hi all, I'm new to the VW scene, I had a 350z before and liked it but a friend from work said I should check out the GTI. I took his advise and bought it a month later. Anyway here are my pics, so far I have upgraded to the GIAC Stage 1 flash (planning on stage 2 soon), turbo back from AWE w/diamond black round tips (which I love its quiet when coasting but blows up when accelerating), stage 2 Carbonio, full LED replacement lights from P2Spec (also awesome), the R line led taillights (purchased from ECS Tuning the tinted version, still need to code too lazy/busy to go get it done), upgraded the fog lights from stock and tinted the windows all around. Trying to keep the stock look to avert the Nazi's that roam the freeways, but I am open to any suggestions anyone might have. Here are just some quick shots taken with my iPhone 4, more to come once I have more time.

Last edited:

MKsixGTI

Ready to race!
I must protest. Way too much lowering. Wheel no longer uniformly circumscribed within the wheel well. Why lower it so much? What does that do? It just looks like more expense for worse appearance. Are you trying to glide along the pavement like a sled?

haha, your funny. I didn't think there was such a thing as "too low"

jjpro1980

Here's my 2011 CSG GTI on the first day I bought it:

And here she is this morning, covered in a half-inch sheet of ice:

Last edited:

itsed65

Passed Driver's Ed
Better pics of mine after the Eibach kit was installed. We are supposed to be getting a big storm in the Bay Area starting tomorrow, so its back in the garage for the GTI, and back to driving my van to work:thumbdown: