GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
  • Has your username changed as part of the site merger and want it changed back? If the other version of your username isn't being used, send Gulfer a PM and we can probably fix it for you

Official Deutschland Raketen Thursday night meets

OmniGLH

Go Kart Champion
Was considering it but since who's who ain't gonna be there I'll pull the wheels off the car in prep for new tires tomorrow (and possibly Autobahn Saturday...)

Das Gespenst

Go Kart Champion
Was considering it but since who's who ain't gonna be there I'll pull the wheels off the car in prep for new tires tomorrow (and possibly Autobahn Saturday...)
Oh so I'm not one of the who's who!? Fine, I'll just bring the daily K04 instead of the racecar now.

Gunkata

Go Kart Champion
I'll be there, just not sure which car I'll be in lol.
^ #FleetProbs

oh dang^

Oh so I'm not one of the who's who!? Fine, I'll just bring the daily K04 instead of the racecar now.
#Feels4CarsonGoFundMeDotComPageDonateMoniesNow

Everybody knows GunKata > *.*

No GunKata, no care.
16/10 wow

Das Gespenst

Go Kart Champion
cool cool. you have a dremel by chance? I need to cut the rusted screw off my fuel filter on the rabbit. Maybe we can do that while we're hanging out for a few min.
You silly bitch, you know I have a Dremel. We can handle that during pregame.

jay745

track sl00t
Who's going out tonight? Brauerhaus has been kinda lame since they sold the back pool room that we hang out in. The front is meh. We're talking about a new location to host this at but haven't decided yet.

Jaber

Modero
Who's going out tonight? Brauerhaus has been kinda lame since they sold the back pool room that we hang out in. The front is meh. We're talking about a new location to host this at but haven't decided yet.
Oh dang, that sucks :(