GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Deutschland Raketen Thursday night meets

Das Gespenst

Go Kart Champion
Show up and you could be in them! Need more people to show up for this to grow, a lot of people are "waiting to see it get big" and if they would come it would. I'm not twisting arms here, if you want to get together with some fellow dubbers, share some drinks, listen to some music, and have a good time we will see you there.

Side note, this is a great way to get into a community that has a lot of techs/mechanics and connections that make tuning/owning a GTI that much more enjoyable :)

Pics to come :)

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
They have great food. My bands poster is on the wall. The turnout there is pretty large from what I've seen.

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
Show up and you could be in them! Need more people to show up for this to grow, a lot of people are "waiting to see it get big" and if they would come it would. I'm not twisting arms here, if you want to get together with some fellow dubbers, share some drinks, listen to some music, and have a good time we will see you there.

Side note, this is a great way to get into a community that has a lot of techs/mechanics and connections that make tuning/owning a GTI that much more enjoyable :)

Pics to come :)

My car is dirty

What time do ppl start showing up?

They have great food. My bands poster is on the wall. The turnout there is pretty large from what I've seen.

Yes, that burger place
been there before, good grub

Mike/RAREHARE

Ready to race!
Is this going on tonight , I'll stop by if so.
Mike

See you soon, at a light near you.

Das Gespenst

Go Kart Champion
I was out of town last week, but from what I heard we had a few show up anyways :)

We do this every Thursday from 7-7:30ish until around 11. Would be great to get some more MK6 attendance. We have MK3,4,5,6 and on rare occassions a member brings his 7 and an old school super bug.

Food as Gunkata has said is great! And they have a different band every night, so music is always there and changing. We usually take over the pool hall/game room and have a decent ammount of room with a server.

The classic car show at the same time is great, its a cool mix between bikes, hot rods, classics, and now VW/Audi.

By the way Mike, this is Carson from the Tuesday meets a few years back. In case you didn't know lol.

We hope to see as many of you guys out there this Thursday!

THISFCKINGUY

Ready to race!
I'm down…ill try and make it out. I'm new to the forum. ill bring my lil camera n shoot the meets when i can

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
ton of people out there last night when I drove through around 630. Pretty cool. Lots of bikes! lol. Their food is very good and I believe I know one of the cooks there now, too.

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
Next week I might be there

Mike/RAREHARE

Ready to race!
I went up and didn't see anyone , bunch if custom hot rods and bikes. If it doesn't rain this Thursday I'll come by forsure,

Mike

See you soon, at a light near you.

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
same . . . . anyone want to cruise in?