GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Deutschland Raketen Thursday night meets

Jaber

Modero
boosted, you bringing the peanut butter?

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Jaber, guy on vortex has stage 1 gli with uni intake/catback/springs. Will probably be at another meet soon if your wife/you wanna see how fast/sounds/rides/looks like.

edit: looks like youre already in contact with him :wub:

Jaber

Modero
Jaber, guy on vortex has stage 1 gli with uni intake/catback/springs. Will probably be at another meet soon if your wife/you wanna see how fast/sounds/rides/looks like.

edit: looks like youre already in contact with him :wub:

Yes'th.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Looks like intake if happening at all is happening later than I can make it, oh well see you guys Sunday at big meat :thumbsup:

Anything going on saturday? Jay wanna take this guy shooting? Gats guns is a range right?

Jaber

Modero
Looks like intake if happening at all is happening later than I can make it, oh well see you guys Sunday at big meat :thumbsup:

Anything going on saturday? Jay wanna take this guy shooting? Gats guns is a range right?

I'm cleaning the cars on Saturday morning. Welcome to come.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Can confirm brauerhouse turnout is pretty damn good.

There was a police raid on a guy in a minivan...two undercover minivans come flying up. Guns drawn...GET OUT OF THE CAR PUT IT DOWN PUT IT DOWN GET ON THE GROUND. Arrested some guy...there was a young child in the car. Lame. Appears to be drugs.

Also since i have social anxiety..meet was really really awkward when i pulled up. Knew nobody till Jay got there. Would attend again...fml its getting cold out already. ukrbeast was there...cool dude as well.

Jaber

Modero
Can confirm brauerhouse turnout is pretty damn good.

There was a police raid on a guy in a minivan...two undercover minivans come flying up. Guns drawn...GET OUT OF THE CAR PUT IT DOWN PUT IT DOWN GET ON THE GROUND. Arrested some guy...there was a young child in the car. Lame. Appears to be drugs.

Also since i have social anxiety..meet was really really awkward when i pulled up. Knew nobody till Jay got there. Would attend again...fml its getting cold out already. ukrbeast was there...cool dude as well.

Look at it this way. Next time you'll know most of the people.

No pics? Think this meet is big enough to have its own Facebook event or group :D

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Good times. Nice meeting everyone tonight...Carson, Jay, Boosted, and everyone who's name I've already forgotten. Special thanks to Jay for the Vag Com coding. I owe you a beer or 3. I will check with Michal about disabling the DRLs. He has 2010 with HIDs and I'm pretty sure he has his disabled.

And yeah that police raid was pretty wild. I'm surprised they did that in such a crowded area. I mean what if the suspects were armed and started shooting? A lot of people could have been hurt.