GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OFFICIAL Group Buy - OEM Aspherical (blind spot) Mirror Glass

quickit

Ready to race!
I am asking BKS what the additional cost would be to add the OEM Euro cup holder and bottle opener to the current GB for anyone that wants to add to their order. This would be the best way to save on shipping.

How many of you would be interested? This would NOT be a separate GB but just adding to the current one. I will post the additional price once I hear back from BKS. Let me know.

Last edited:

rc0224

Ready to race!
i might be interested in the euro cup holder as well see if we can also get additional discount on that as well =D

echlon

Ready to race!
Hey, just looking at the item on BKS and I noticed that the picture is not the shape of the MKVI side mirrors and it also lists the CC which I know for sure doesn't have the same mirror shape .. Ours are round at the corners while the CC/one in picture is pointed.

Is this correct?

Last edited:

Goobax

Ready to race!
Hey, just looking at the item on BKS and I noticed that the picture is not the shape of the MKVI side mirrors and it also lists the CC which I know for sure doesn't have the same mirror shape .. Ours are round at the corners while the CC/one in picture is pointed.

Is this correct?

This is my concern as well.

quickit

Ready to race!

Is this correct?

Guys, that is just an "example picture" of the VW mirrors as you can see on their website that they sell them for various VW models. We will be getting the correct ones for MK6.

From their website:

OEM heated aspherical mirror glasses
Order no.: VWGOE019
NEW Set OEM heated aspherical mirror glasses
comes in a set of 2

VW Golf MK6 2008->
VW Scirocco III 2008->
VW Passat CC 2008->
VW Eos 2009->

echlon

Ready to race!
I understand that the picture may be wrong but the Golf MK6 mirrors are different than the CC/ Scirocco which is why I mentioned it ... but it could also be a site error :)

quickit

Ready to race!
UPDATE:
If you would like to add the VW Euro cup holder and/or bottle opener to your order, you can do so with no additional shipping charges. Cup holder is $49.90, Opener is $22

Please let me know if you want this added to your order via PM. Add your user name to your PM to make things easier for me to keep track via emails.

I will update the list when I get home tonight.

rc0224

Ready to race!
just pm u but then i just found out that we need to choose a color...any suggestions???

quickit

Ready to race!
Do you know which bottle opener they are referring to (metal or plastic)?

I did not know there were 2 different ones for the MK6. I believe the alumimun one is from the MK5 and the MK6 is metal wrapped in plastic. That is what the OEM one looks like. I will have to double check with BKS.

zVp

Go Kart Champion
I did not know there were 2 different ones for the MK6. I believe the alumimun one is from the MK5 and the MK6 is metal wrapped in plastic. That is what the OEM one looks like. I will have to double check with BKS.

Thanks! I really appreciate you doing this group buy for all of us!

And also, choosing a color?

Katie83

Ready to race!
Sorry for my irnorance, but will these fit on a MkV R32 at all? If yes, I'd be interested.

quickit

Ready to race!
Thanks! I really appreciate you doing this group buy for all of us!

And also, choosing a color?

What are you referring to regarding choosing a color? If its the cupholder, I believe all North American GTIs came with black interior only.