GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Nashville chat........

Evo_s4

Ready to race!
hey guys, looking to sell my Advan RT(weigh 20lbs) with or without tire if anyone local is interested-18x8.5 45offset with Conti DW 225 45 18 wheel is flawless and is located in Hermitage if you would like to see in person 2400 with tire or 2000 without

Sirbikesalot

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey! I hope all you guys and gals had an absolutely mind blowing New Years!
First off, EVO, those are some sick wheels. Which bank can I rob? In all seriousness I am interested in the tires and wheels. When is a good time to take a look?

Ok, I have a small proposition for you good people with any knowledge in car stereo installation beyond mine (as in Dilbert with some wire crimpers) I literally have not done any stereo installation in recent memory and I stink at it. One thing I am good at is auto detailing as I did in professionally in WI when I was younger. Here is my proposed deal:

I will do a full detail on someone's beloved car in exchange for installation of a clarion CX501 head unit in my Girl's 2004 Toyota rav4. Willing to negotiate a great deal for someone who loves his or her VW as I do mine!

Thank you and happy new year!

Jake in Nashville!

Sirbikesalot

Passed Driver's Ed
Oh btw William I am glad your having a hood Holiday Season and what I hope is a great start to your new year! All of us Nashvillians must meet up sometime in the near future :)

Jake

willmk4

Go Kart Champion
Hey guys happy holidays!

Jake I know man, I've said it before. We just have to pick a time and place and I'll try to make it guys.

Lucky13

Hello!
Former 'Boro resident, Murfreesboro, not Nashboro :D
Now living in Asheville NC.
Still have family in TN, so I'm often out & about in LaVergne & Smyrna.
United Grey 2.5L

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

willmk4

Go Kart Champion
What's going on Lucky! My girlfriend lives out in LaVergne but I'm talking right on the border of Rutherford and Davidson county which is where I live! Maybe we'll see you around man! I stay at the Smyrna mall and movie theater though lol :D

Evo_s4

Ready to race!
Hey! I hope all you guys and gals had an absolutely mind blowing New Years!
First off, EVO, those are some sick wheels. Which bank can I rob? In all seriousness I am interested in the tires and wheels. When is a good time to take a look?

Ok, I have a small proposition for you good people with any knowledge in car stereo installation beyond mine (as in Dilbert with some wire crimpers) I literally have not done any stereo installation in recent memory and I stink at it. One thing I am good at is auto detailing as I did in professionally in WI when I was younger. Here is my proposed deal:

I will do a full detail on someone's beloved car in exchange for installation of a clarion CX501 head unit in my Girl's 2004 Toyota rav4. Willing to negotiate a great deal for someone who loves his or her VW as I do mine!

Thank you and happy new year!

Jake in Nashville!

anytime you want to check just hit me up, i hooked up local with cash payment

Last edited:

ILuvLamp

Ready to race!
You guys I need coolant .. Where can I get some of the recommended stuff for my gti ?

The dealer prices at Hallmark vw in cool springs are not bad if you need it ASAP. If you use g20, I think GPO sells it too. If you are not in a rush, order it online. Just remember to mix it with water. Any coolant should work, b6t the stuff VW recommends has alkaline agents to helpslow down rust and corrosion. I'd stick to what they recommend.

willmk4

Go Kart Champion
The dealer prices at Hallmark vw in cool springs are not bad if you need it ASAP. If you use g20, I think GPO sells it too. If you are not in a rush, order it online. Just remember to mix it with water. Any coolant should work, b6t the stuff VW recommends has alkaline agents to helpslow down rust and corrosion. I'd stick to what they recommend.

I need it ASAP, Im a little below minimum level. I called up Hallmark earlier but they were already gone for the day. They said the "service people" would call me tomorrow morning. Do you know if they would check my car for leaks for free? Im wanting to see if they can do that too. Although I don't see any signs, just in case. But I don't wanna pay anything lol.

I just want to get the right stuff.. But GPO? Manual is telling me G 12 ++ found some on ECS, I just need it ASAP. Don't want to screw anything up

Edit* Spoke to Hallmark just now. To flush everything out and fill me back up they are saying $150, that labor is killing me lol. I might just go ahead and do it.

Last edited:

Sandwichtsunami

I've seen quite a few GTI's around Smyrna/Antioch as well as on Old Hickory. Red MK6 with wheels and a rack, and a few CSG's with various mods. Mine is pretty nondescript, black '10 with 17" snetterton's. I'm sure I'll run into most of you at a GTG or TNeuro meet.