GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Nashville chat........

Heitzke

I am the law
Not much going on here, HPA puck and Uni intake to install. Anybody have some shit laying around? It's kinda gross right now but we could do an install/hang day?

Who wants to my my brembo bbk.

Tree fiddy?

willmk4

Go Kart Champion
Not much going on here, HPA puck and Uni intake to install. Anybody have some shit laying around? It's kinda gross right now but we could do an install/hang day?

Tree fiddy?

By shit what do you mean? Lol and I'm confused, did you install them or you're asking to install them with some more guys and hang out all together?

JoeMk6

Ready to race!
thread is dead by far mike...btw can you code my dsg mk6 so the gauge cluster has all the dials move when i turn on the car?

Heitzke

I am the law
By shit what do you mean? Lol and I'm confused, did you install them or you're asking to install them with some more guys and hang out all together?

Haha yeah, now that I go back and read my comment... pretty vague. Yeah I have a few parts sitting around to install, just seeing if anyone else had things to install as well.

willmk4

Go Kart Champion
Haha yeah, now that I go back and read my comment... pretty vague. Yeah I have a few parts sitting around to install, just seeing if anyone else had things to install as well.

Lol okay cool cool. I will once I get my boost gauge :D

Heitzke

I am the law
I also just got a micro-can vag-com if anyone needs to use one. Over in east nashville.

Abbott Martin

Go Kart Champion
Oh wow. Does that have full function for the most part?

Heitzke

I am the law
As far as I know, the only things it can't do are "clear all DTC's", use "turbo mode" for logging and "transportation mode". I haven't really done much with it besides sync the cable to the software (generally just making sure my Vmware would read the USB)