GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Tattoo Thread

FlyByGti1

Go Kart Champion
Tomorrow's the day! Doing the background in one last long session, 12:30-7!

I am so excited for this. For the rest of the thread, I also have an appointment tomorrow. Should be from 3-6 (maybe earlier start time). Getting an addition to the side piece. I will post pics in a timely manner this time :laugh:

ColesMk6

Ready to race!

This is my right calf sleeve I've been trying to finish for some time now

Sent from my hands using Tapatalk

GTI84SD

Ready to race!

AXO

Go Kart Champion
I am curious why you went with flowers? Do they have any special meaning?

FlyByGti1

Go Kart Champion

This is my right calf sleeve I've been trying to finish for some time now

Looks good. Any time frame on when you are going to finish it??

Half sleeve is done!

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

:thumbsup: This came out awesome.

Grandpa, why you got gay flowers all over your arm?

:laugh: I just imagined a little kid asking that question.

FlyByGti1

Go Kart Champion
As promised I will update this faster:

Just like Jaxper, went under the needle yesterday. Got a Japanese Hannya on my chest with the intention of trying to connect this to the piece on my ribs when I figure out a design for a sleeve etc.

This was the first break:

This was the end of yesterday (outline and background):

I go back in on March 9 to finish this and the side piece at the same time.

Jaxper

Go Kart Champion

:thumbsup: This came out awesome.

:laugh: I just imagined a little kid asking that question.

Thanks dude! It's surprisingly not as sore as I expected it to be given the amount of area we covered.

As promised I will update this faster:

Just like Jaxper, went under the needle yesterday. Got a Japanese Hannya on my chest with the intention of trying to connect this to the piece on my ribs when I figure out a design for a sleeve etc.

This was the first break:

[/img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/df5tWHUp03Cf7NSlNexvdhvKPUy-TEU-MlkpycdXJaw=w443-h591-no[/img]

This was the end of yesterday (outline and background):

[/img]https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/3IPe0S7KDsdTWe0rn-ugzzW94X1T1tPj5LFrq8DZwow=w443-h591-no[/img]

I go back in on March 9 to finish this and the side piece at the same time.

Looks great man. I really like how he used some red in the shading too. Looking forward to the finished product, especially when you have it connected to the side piece.

GTI84SD

Ready to race!
Looks like everyone is making some nice progress. Makes me think I have the slowest artist in the world :laugh: . I think I'm going to try and book a big sitting for my birthday in a few weeks.

Jaxper

Go Kart Champion
Looks like everyone is making some nice progress. Makes me think I have the slowest artist in the world :laugh: . I think I'm going to try and book a big sitting for my birthday in a few weeks.

Aside from the third session which was only 1.5 hours, all of my sittings were at least 6 hours so we were able to cover a lot of ground.

ColesMk6

Ready to race!

Hopefully by the summer all my funds are being spent on my car currently

FlyByGti1

Go Kart Champion
Thanks dude! It's surprisingly not as sore as I expected it to be given the amount of area we covered.

Looks great man. I really like how he used some red in the shading too. Looking forward to the finished product, especially when you have it connected to the side piece.

I don't think he used any red. Just irritated skin from constant wiping :laugh: We will probably throw some red on there when we go back and finish her up. I'm trying to figure out how I want to connect them but I'm not sure just yet. I may leave them somewhat close but not completely connected just yet until I figure out if I want to do a sleeve/half sleeve

:laugh: I think my guy just makes good progress because we feed off of each other, plus his specialty is Japanese artwork so this is right in his realm.

I always let him "add a little English" to the lines/shading

Jaxper

Go Kart Champion
I don't think he used any red. Just irritated skin from constant wiping :laugh: We will probably throw some red on there when we go back and finish her up. I'm trying to figure out how I want to connect them but I'm not sure just yet. I may leave them somewhat close but not completely connected just yet until I figure out if I want to do a sleeve/half sleeve

Ah, that makes sense. I should've thought about that. Though, if it fits (I don't know much about the Japanese stuff), I think it would look pretty good with some red accents in the shading.