GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official UNITED GREY Golf/GTI Thread

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion
Wheels? Those are serrons. Aka penis wheels

Dammit I can never unsee this on my own car now...

Nice Camaro. My grandma, too, drives a V-6...

DELETE

Autocross Champion
I'll be honest I like them a little bit less now thanks a lot bro.

MK6 GTi PZEV United Gray | Kohlefaser Luft Technik Intake

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion
Photo shoot last night in downtown Nashville!

Abbott Martin

Go Kart Champion
Photo shoot last night in downtown Nashville!

Nice photos! I've got a UG and live in Nashville, haven't seen you around. If you look closely in those pics you can see me getting robbed at a gas station last night

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion
Nice photos! I've got a UG and live in Nashville, haven't seen you around. If you look closely in those pics you can see me getting robbed at a gas station last night

I actually laughed out loud at that. I go to school on Annapolis so I'm only home for holidays and occasionally the summer. I do frequent cars and coffee out in Franklin during the summer so hopefully I'll see you around!

Abbott Martin

Go Kart Champion
Clean for 2016

Figure I'll include ole Night Blue in here. Sure doesn't hide dirt like United Grey.

Phur

Autocross Champion
Hey Sanderzzz, looks amazing. Did you do the shoot or have someone else shoot it. Curious about your setup. Love, love, love your taillights. What kind are those? I think that they have a lot more interest when the turn signals are left clear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion
Hey Sanderzzz, looks amazing. Did you do the shoot or have someone else shoot it. Curious about your setup. Love, love, love your taillights. What kind are those? I think that they have a lot more interest when the turn signals are left clear.

I had one of my buddies shoot it as he's getting into photography and awesome at what he does. The taillights are DEPO and I got them off another user here on the forum. I think they completely change the car in a great direction

Last edited:

Phur

Autocross Champion
Any issues with the brightness of the turn signals/backup lights?

Abbott Martin

Go Kart Champion
I had one of my buddies shoot it as he's getting into photography and awesome at what he does. The taillights are DEPO and I got them off another user here on the forum. I think they completely change the car in a great direction

For sure. The LED tails change the look and take it up several notches (kinda prefer it to the Mk7's ass now). Same goes for ditching the halogens headlights. There are plenty of Golfs around here and stock tails do the lines a disservice.

Phur

Autocross Champion
I look forward to getting some better shots of mine. The lighting was shit that day, but that was my first real opportunity to shoot it. I had just clay barred it and sealed it the day before. We also left the tripod at home.

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion
Any issues with the brightness of the turn signals/backup lights?

Oh yes they need an LED swap if you want them to actually be visible from far out. That'll be my spring project when I get home from school again