GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OT #25 : FAKE Off Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
so that just happened...
http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Yokohama&tireModel=ADVAN+A048&partnum=24YR8048&i1_Qty=2&autoMake=Volkswagen&autoModel=GTI&autoYear=2011&autoModClar=4-Door%20With%20Rubber%20Valve%20Stems&vehicleSearch=true

View attachment 46035

NOICE!

If you look at the gauge it has a plus sign on both sides of the scale, which would lead me to believe that you do give positive fucks with it in its' current position.

NFG, bro. NFG.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
All I want to do is redeem a PayPal cash card I got for Christmas. I made a PayPal account. I don't have a credit card and I don't have all the credentials I need to link my bank account. They need more information to verify my account. Until then I can't add any money into the account. They ask for a photo of a photo ID, but that has to be submitted in photo form and verified. How long is that going to take? Ugh... :mad:

Someone bought you a PayPal gift card? That's a clear sign that someone doesn't love you.

Calvinball

Go Kart Champion
My overload is nonfunctional? Dang, thwarted!

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Morning OT. Dude messed up last night and over-exerted while ski racing. Think it's a partial abdominal tear. Hurts to laugh. Keep the lulz to a minimum please.

Okay, then you don't want to read this, everyone else must click this link to read this story:

http://blackflag.jalopnik.com/kurt-...keeping-her-assassin-gig-1679384840/+marchman

TL;DR Kurt Busch, NASCAR driver, is alleging his ex is an assassin and she owns a private military contracting company. It's fucking fascinating.

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion
being a kid was the best. i could do some crazy stunts on my bike and i would get scraped up over and over again and i still got back on the bike.

Soflogtimk6

Go Kart Champion
You guys don't get it. You only know what you were taught in this dimension.

Status
Not open for further replies.