GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OT #26 : Trapped in a glass case of emotion

Status
Not open for further replies.

WAP

Go Kart Champion
FAP is the only reason I would consider making a new snapchat.

:wub: I miss your snaps. You've been excluding me for a while. :(

Water bears are fascinating creatures. They can "live" in space, frozen, encased in concrete...etc.

QFT. Just read up on them. Interesting. That mouth looks so fake, though. So round and symmetrical, like it's man-made. Crazy.

WAP

Go Kart Champion

WAP

Go Kart Champion
Dang. Closing in on 6000.

razr390

Go Kart Champion
fuckin' lazy sleep

graveshb

Go Kart Champion
We already know you're making bank so we must conclude inertia/mama's boy.

This'th

Water bears are fascinating creatures. They can "live" in space, frozen, encased in concrete...etc.

Damn, thats crazy.

QFT. Just read up on them. Interesting. That mouth looks so fake, though. So round and symmetrical, like it's man-made. Crazy.

I deleted snapchat and haven't used it in a very long time. I might make a new one eventually, don't want to keep the same one since my ex had me added on it and I don't want to interact with that bish at all. Definitely haven't been excluding you. :wub: you too much to do that mang. Also camera on my phone is chipped up so I don't like taking pics with it.

Dang. Closing in on 6000.

:impressive:

fuckin' lazy sleep

Go back sleep bitch.

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion

I agree about that picture. Water bears are very small and none of the "pictures" ive seen of them show that same mouth. Probably an artist representation

WAP

Go Kart Champion
add me by my username razr390

Done'th.

This'th

Damn, thats crazy.

I deleted snapchat and haven't used it in a very long time. I might make a new one eventually, don't want to keep the same one since my ex had me added on it and I don't want to interact with that bish at all. Definitely haven't been excluding you. :wub: you too much to do that mang. Also camera on my phone is chipped up so I don't like taking pics with it.

:impressive:

Go back sleep bitch.

Understood. Well, I hope you make a new account soon. I like your boat and car snaps.

razr390

Go Kart Champion
fap has added me on snapchat.

add one more to the resume

nuggstein

Go Kart Champion

They're like Birdo from Super Mario Bros. 2, which shoot the eggs out of their mouths.

Irishbri

Go Kart Champion
cop'd this shot last night at 3:30

Beautiful shot man

Fuck OT is dead balls. Just took a nice long pee

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Third best thing your can do with your cock

I work nights. So sadly yes this statement is true.

I did 3rd shift for 2 years.....no life, slept like the dead....fuk me I hated it....

i ordered tp on amazon, got it delivered to my door step.:lol: doin it the lazy american way.

Nice....be amaze when they start delivering by drone.....

It was the 33 year old. We went to a bar Saturday night and she told me we weren't going to bang, said that she didn't want to just hook up
and couldn't see us dating since I'm younger then her. We got kinda buzzed and ended up making out and I stayed over. Yesterday we basically hung out all day and she eventually gave in. Then she gave in four more times. It was pretty good, I enjoyed it.

:clap:

you gotta find your own place fast

QFT

Water bears are fascinating creatures. They can "live" in space, frozen, encased in Concrete[/B]...etc.

Rumor has it the Ballgag Bryce has one of these who's natural habitat is his ass......'splains much....but not all.....

Status
Not open for further replies.