GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OT EPISODE #21: In NEEK We Trust.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
The 2.5 in manual or auto should be pretty damn solid. My bro in law has a Jetta 2.5, it's like an '06 or so with 175k and literally 0 issues to date other than some cosmetics in the interior and regular maintenance, he bought it new.

My brother had a 2004 TDI and it was a mess and VW really didn't stand behind it. He nearly strangled me when I bought a GTI...butracecar.

Just gun shy on the JSW.

Is there a year I should look at particularly as being good?

Quick search on carmax has a few 2013s with 40k being a little over 15g.

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
My brother had a 2004 TDI and it was a mess and VW really didn't stand behind it. He nearly strangled me when I bought a GTI...butracecar.

Just gun shy on the JSW.

Is there a year I should look at particularly as being good?

Quick search on carmax has a few 2013s with 40k being a little over 15g.

I don't really know, probably the newer the better.

FlyByGti1

Go Kart Champion
its from an infomercial, so yeah she went full retard.

I figured it was but I just never understood why they made people in infomercials look like complete morons

Well then what the hell do you fap to?

I did but the dealer had to send the payment to VW Credit, then pay me the difference between the $15k they gave me for it and the $12,xxx I owed once they received the title.

Nice multi quote doe.

Thanks brah.

Yeah I have to wait for the dealer to finish sending payment, then wait for the payment I made on Monday to come back then wait for my extended warranty to get refunded to me. So much random money coming to me in the mail.

My wife is pregnant. We are looking at minivans.

Wait really?!?! CONGRATS

You think that's cool? Check out this mind blowing example of automotive engineering

http://www.cars.com/go/search/detail.jsp?paId=607826437&listingId=607826437

:eek:
Those wheels,
That color,
That car,
That... That... transmission...

Yes and German Doctor.

in4pics

The 2.5 in manual or auto should be pretty damn solid. My bro in law has a Jetta 2.5, it's like an '06 or so with 175k and literally 0 issues to date other than some cosmetics in the interior and regular maintenance, he bought it new.

My gf has a mk5 2.5 and it's been solid as well. Got it for a damn steal too.

Rockchops

Go Kart Champion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FlyByGti1

Go Kart Champion

Rockchops

Go Kart Champion
Just giving everyone a thumbs up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.