GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Panda GTI's part out

PandaGTI

Go Kart Champion
So u got a m3

Not yet... it's being transferred which is why I don't want the car to come apart until its in my driveway:)
Interested in FRONT LIP. PLS HOLD 4 ME BRAH
Front lip comes with the bumper... it's the GTI 35th bumper... If I keep the car as a DD after all the performance mods are off then bumper stays on the car... if I decide to just sell the car then bumper will come off for sale

Whats the spring rates of coilovers

How r they adjustable? Fronts from up top? Rears have to be removed?

Seperate for conpression n rebound or single adjustability

Front from up top and bottom from down low... right now they are setup for rebound adjustability... I forget the spring rates exactly, but it's the grand touring rates so it is better for the streets and canyons... 350 up front and 250 out back ish... actual spring rates are stamped on the spring after they are dynoed and matched...

http://www.vorshlag.com/

but you won't find the my coilover set there anymore since I think it is discontinued... not enough people track the GTI for them to make it.

Damn thats a good deal at 22k for the whole boat. glws

I hope someone decides to buy for $22,000... if there is interest for $22,000 I'll try not to part anything yet... I'd rather sell as a whole to a fellow enthusiast than rip it apart... I make much more parting it however...

but if I sell to a fellow enthusiast there is always a chance several years from now that I'll buy her back... or maybe it could be a Jalop story 50 years from now where grand child buys grandfathers PandaGTI

I honestly wish this was available before i bought my car....could of had so much more at 4k less of a price

take your car to Carmax and see what they offer:thumbsup:

stevenchkim

Go Kart Champion
The RSe07 wheels are *SOLD* to me :happyanim:

They were pristine and cleared the RB BBK with 3/4 of an inch to spare. Light and looks good! Thanks PandaGTI :D

Edit: Pics or GTFO

Yeaaah buddy!

Last edited:

Drew113

Ready to race!
Damn, lucky man!

GP813

Ready to race!
Great pickup Steven.

Sad to see your car go panda. I'll just have to spank your M3 at the track now ;)

stevenchkim

Go Kart Champion
Damn, lucky man!

Lucky I got the wheels? You bet. Unlucky too because I got my BBK installed this Tuesday, and if PandaGTI had posted this thread last week, I'd be rolling in a Stoptech Trophy Kit :cry:

Oh look my 1300th post. Watch out GK, I'm coming to get ya!

Drew113

Ready to race!
Haha who has the most posts on this forum?

Drew113

Ready to race!
Damn how many,years this forum been up?

PandaGTI

Go Kart Champion
The RSe07 wheels are *SOLD* to me :happyanim:

They were pristine and cleared the RB BBK with 3/4 of an inch to spare. Light and looks good! Thanks PandaGTI :D

Thanks again:)
Great pickup Steven.

Sad to see your car go panda. I'll just have to spank your M3 at the track now ;)

You should buy my NT01's... Brand spanking new too:)

Lucky I got the wheels? You bet. Unlucky too because I got my BBK installed this Tuesday, and if PandaGTI had posted this thread last week, I'd be rolling in a Stoptech Trophy Kit :cry:

Oh look my 1300th post. Watch out GK, I'm coming to get ya!

Well... So its pretty much new BBK... Sell the RB for $1500 and pick up my Stoptech:)

PandaGTI

Go Kart Champion
Dibs on k04! and possibly meth ;)

Well let me know about the meth cause mods are coming off this week... I'd do the Ko4 but the labor involved to get it off isnt gonna be worth the $$$

If after I get all the big stuff sold off and the car just goes to Carmax... Maybe we can work something out as long as you cover labor

oh man trophys... :wub: but i lack GTI fronts

I managed to source oem brakes thanks to rotary knight... So make me an offer:)

k3nnst3r

Ready to race!
i have alot of OEM parts if you need them but would really like your gauge set up if you are willing to sell/ trade for K03 or something? pm me please

danrazzaqi

Ready to race!
The PandaGTI's replacement is in the garage sooo... Everything goes:)

1) Car as it sits with all the mods in the sig... $22,000 and you get a car with 30,000 miles since the engine build that is ready for a big turbo setup such as APR Stage 3+

2) Track Wheelset (sold)
- Gunmetal Neuspeed RSE07
- mint condition

3) brand new Nitto NT01 (225/40/18) stickers are still on tire cause brand new
- $800

4) KO4 (sold)

5) AWE Downpipe (has bung welded on for Air fuel ration meter)
- $500

3) Stoptech Trophy Kit 355mm BBK (sold)
- new Stoptech pads
-mounted with Carbotech XP8 pads
- anodized finish to take the abuse of track use
- msrp is over close to $3,000 and is special order only with a 6 week wait
- 20% lighter than regular Stoptech kit
- stiffer than regular Stoptech kit
- best track orient BBK for the GTI
- asking $2000

4) AST 4100 series Coilover (sold)
- one of the best coilovers for street and track use
- already set at the perfect corner balanced height for ultimate track performance
- AST owns Moton
- can send coilovers to AST for revalving, rebuilding, or upgrading to more ride adjustments or to add external reservoirs
- can revalve for custom spring rates
- one of the best track oriented coilovers money can buy in excellent condition
- $1500

5) Neuspeed Cat Back exhaust... WTT $500 for oem exhaust

6) VF engine/ tranny/ dogbone mounts... $400 as a whole

7) SNOW performance water meth kit $300 (includes USRT throttle spacer)

8) Vei Systems Oil pressure/ AF ratio combo gauge $70 + $150 for the LC1 innovate AF probe (pending sale)

9) Vei systems Oil temp gauge $60 (pending sale)

10) new south performace gauge pod $20 (pending sale)

11) APR intercooler
-$700 each

12) Unibrace BX and UB (XB Sold)
- $300 each

13) GTI 35th front bumper WTT for CW bumper + $700

14) INA external oil cooler kit
-$600

15) OEM LED tail lights
-includes adapters
-$600

16) White line WALK, Control arm bushings, and trailing arm bushings (sold)

17) VF Engineering intake
-$150

Prefer local sale

Other items to be decided... But if interested PM me as well as the number you are thinking

2) Car minus the above stuff so pretty much all you get is stuff to support the Ko4 which includes APR intercooler, Downpipe, as well as fully built motor capable of running APR stage 3+ with integrated engineering forged rods, JE forged pistons verified to the correct spec, and ARP head bolts... $18,000
3) INA external oil cooler kit $600

those rims...:drool: